Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Or isit the scanner able to detect on the model leh....only machine with wifi they are interested. Old machine...too much to risk their life and a waste of time :)

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
so what happened to the Y-pipe?

You guys gained more than 20bhp by just changing the Y-pipe?

Has it got the same specification as the existing exhaust pipe?

Bolt-on directly?

How much for one of these?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
so what happened to the Y-pipe?

You guys gained more than 20bhp by just changing the Y-pipe?

Has it got the same specification as the existing exhaust pipe?

Bolt-on directly?

How much for one of these?
the guy who did few weeks back didnt give a feedback. so we r not sure how it goes. there is still no news yet on the mass production unit.

anyway, its a bolt-on type. should cost around rm400+

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i was thinking to do the Y pipe with the normal steel pipe, cause the stainless steel pipe are very thin and always produce a pitch sound at certain rev. Maybe with the normal steel the sound will be soften when its heave rev.

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
I believe is too risky and not worth the sacrifice of the quiet trademark of cefiro.

Other means of performance upgrade is better bet, like supercharge or change engine. Ehhh...if your filter is not changed to K&N, I can tell you, do it...is really worth it.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
muahahaha deffy's butt is juz like a dyno machine then.... when his butt slip while the power come .... the FAT in his butt started to calculate the G- force juz like the G - sensor for Apex'i...and hence comes out with the result... almost 90% accuracy...... muahahahahaha:evil: ( hey hey deffy dun whack me.... juz kidding though)

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
muahahaha deffy's butt is juz like a dyno machine then.... when his butt slip while the power come .... the FAT in his butt started to calculate the G- force juz like the G - sensor for Apex'i...and hence comes out with the result... almost 90% accuracy...... muahahahahaha:evil: ( hey hey deffy dun whack me.... juz kidding though)
:biggrin:

wonder what happen to him these days...never c him post also

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
yaya where's deffy?????? long time din c him around........ maybe been kidnapped by the Japs to do some research on his Dyno-Butt?????? muahahahaha ( i'm gonna get out of here b4 deffy trace me.......... if not maybe i'll bcome "ham chim peng" if he managed to find me.......)

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
I HEARD THAT!!!

Actually, it's the nerve ends in the far end of my butt registering the change in fatty tissue pressure when I accelerate... :wink:

The Y-Pipe definitely helps. But, yes, you do have to put up with a little more noise. Unless you change your rear muffler to an S-type configuration, then the noise increase should be marginal.

As for the K & N, definitely do it, but remember to have it cleaned once every 6 months or so.

Meanwhile, I've been busy at work...handing over and developing processes that will make me redundant. Part of my preparation to leave the company and assume a new position with Honeywell Aerospace. I probably will be in the States for a week next month...thinking of bringing back a MEVI system, but have no idea where to buy it from. I wonder if there's anything else worth buying there... :smile:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
yaya where's deffy?????? long time din c him around........ maybe been kidnapped by the Japs to do some research on his Dyno-Butt?????? muahahahaha ( i'm gonna get out of here b4 deffy trace me.......... if not maybe i'll bcome "ham chim peng" if he managed to find me.......)
"Ham chim peng" has a nice evenly rounded shape...

By the time I'm through with you, you will look like a roti canai, after it is crushed and potong...and banjir in kuah... :laugh:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
How much and where can I get the K&N filter (clean&oil)? Or should I just purchase the kit and DIY at RM60. Which way is cheaper and more effective?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro/Sifu,

My Kancil got this problem just after doing the top overhaul of my Engine. Went into the same pomen/mechanic and he said something about oil seal leak etc. after all that he had done, its still leaking. my last drive just 2300km and the indicator warning already on. need second opinion from other sifu out there.

TQ for your reply.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience