Cefiro Club Sticker Design

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
he no separate from the first wife (i.e. good old faithful A32). he is only getting a YeePoh mah...so is polygamy only...is legal one...hehehe

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Ong, so the sticker design how? Use which 1?

Why no people wanna contribute their design?

We need to confirm the sticker design ASAP and send for printing. Coz May our gathering comin soon.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
sorry guys...i just came back from china...thats why u guys didnt c me around...
im not sure which 1 u guys wan...if everyone is not keen on contributing, how about using the existing one?

i will post up the pics later...dont have it in my laptop. cheers

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
i think just need to make it bigger if we stick to this one what you guys think?

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
I'm fine with it. But a little touch up will do... and instead of red colour, we try to change it to white colour reflection sticker.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
well if we're maintain the same design .. i guess i dun need 1. .. already have 1 on my feilo ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehehe...got some info.....
There another way to get a cold air intake for the engine.....usually from the front bumper..but dis is interesting ones.....so let see it......

*GeeSer's OEM Conversion to a CAI and A Different Location to Draw Cold Air From: Cowl Induction (like NASCAR)

if you think this is a weird idea, then check out the pic of the Japanese Nakayama intake seen in this Japanese...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience