Question bout Evo wiring

Turbomaster1

Known Member
Nov 26, 2006
hie,

Does anybody know where can i get an adapter socket to convert from VR4 ecu to EVO 3 ecu? I am using VR4 wring but i want to use EVO 3 ECU but dont want the hassle of changing every socket at the engine bay if i use EVO 3 wiring...example to the fuse box socket and speedometer socket. The adapter i am talking about is similar to adapter sockets used by Motec or haltech to fit the aftermarket ecu without having to change the wiring harness. Thank you.

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Turbomaster1,
Bro, you need two old/faulty ecu.( just desolder the ecu socket, after all you need the socket only )
One for VR4 or 4G61T or 4G67 ( as long as it look same, the socket ) and one for EVO-III or WIRA or HONDA or TOYOTA ( as long as it look same )

Then solder the wire from pins to pins.

Final product is, some thing like HKS, i call it "The Linker"

Please pm me or call me.

Good Luck.

Turbomaster1

Known Member
Nov 26, 2006
Oh ok.....i sort of thought of that idea but to make things easier I tot someone out there is selling the adapter harness... Thanks for the info by the way... Your help is much appreciated

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
no one here in Msia is selling. I guess ECUpro can make one n sell it? no? haha... labour would be RM200 per hour at least. isk isk...

Turbomaster1

Known Member
Nov 26, 2006
wah like that ke ???? I think i will do it myself then....hehehe......cheers

*ps thanks for the info

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
mana ada free lunch these days??

except at temples and worshipping areas on festive seasons got la.

Turbomaster1

Known Member
Nov 26, 2006
ya hahahaha........I must one day ajak the DIYers to set this sort of free thing up from time to time.....Can share info bout electronics and stuff. Well does anyone have EVO 3 and VR4 ECu pin outs they wanna share?...Ur help is kindly appreciated......

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience