HPC 22nd Apr Sepang

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
Welcome Yokohama and A1 Team Malaysia!!

HPC Welcomes Yokohama as the Co-sponsor of the event with Proton R3 on April 22nd. Yokohama are the suppliers of the AD07 high performance tyres on the ACW2W R3 Racecars and will there displaying their exciting line of tyres in the paddock.

We are also priveledged to have A1 Team Malaysia with their drivers Alex Yoong and Aaron Lim at the April 22nd event along with some of the team engineers. Come meet the team and get an insight on what it is like to run a professional race team. Alex will also be signing autographs and providing some information on safety.

So come join us. See you at the track.

Brian

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Woo Hoo HPC yeahhh!!!!

thextremenights

Aug 30, 2006
www.TheXtremeNights.com
Txn @ Hpc

Hi

The Xtreme Nights will be there with our Model Search winner.
See you there!

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
HPC was awesome! I think it was the best so far, with a great turnout. I learned a lot today, thanks to HPC instructor Kenny.

I love the R3 Super 1600 race car. It's so fun to drive, despite having no brakes by lap 5!

Awesome event. Looking forward to the next.

Thanks HPC and R3!

Some pics here.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience