Perak Section

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
I am still looking... Anywhere to get 3M Fuel Injector Cleaner??? :Not_Impressed: Ipoh find so hard also dont have... So sad...

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
DuKe: So sorry man... Today my Dad came back from Switz [he didnt tell me earlier, so I tot I could go], so I have to drive down to KLIA to pick him up... Very tired so I didnt join... Maybe next time... Really sorry...

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
danhong : if its reall too small, maybe u can put two curve instead of 3 curves....
as long as it works to release the hot air...

duke : haha....yah....its schrunked to make it that way...
its the trick that plays the picture.....

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
duke : thankx for forgiving and understanding.....
that GEN 2 is moded in monster....owner wats it that way....

johnsmith : its a VW concept car he trying to replica.....
the head light is stock, smoked and schinked to smaller size while some cutting trick to make it look more garang.....

danhong....asked monster about your hood....i told him u r a student and dun have much $....he offer u RM300 to modify it...in condition of help bring more fren in future......but the price is not included paint....u bring your car to paint else where.....cos the painter beside monster is very expensive....always claim to use very good quality paints....dunno how true...LOL.....
i know the most expensive painter is in menglembu. near to the market. even buying a halfcut engine inclusive of fitting and wiring is cheaper than sending to his shop.

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
I am still looking... Anywhere to get 3M Fuel Injector Cleaner??? :Not_Impressed: Ipoh find so hard also dont have... So sad...
a lot of things cannot find in ipoh. even polish or wax stuff also hard to find (branded stuff). best option is drive down to kl and purchase it. anyway, any difference pouring into your car? haven't try it but then again, it ain't expensive to try.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
danhong....actually, u dun have to do the injector cleaning now yet...your car is stll veryvery new....
normally injector cleaning is required fo cars which is above "at least" 6~8 years....thats also apply for sales man car which is travel alot.....

jonhsmith : the one u mentioned is SOO KEE....also fren of mine...he charge expensive becos he is the only one with OVEN BAKE in ipoh about TEN years ago...but now ipoh got afew already...the one beside MONSTER is one of them............but i know both of them use good clear coat and paint like STANDOX and GLASURIT....maybe thats why he charge so high....
maybe this is why "they charge higher....

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
i was tempted to go to soo kee at one time but after quoting my car, i decided to go for a cheaper painter. cheaper = 50% discount.

no need to invest a lot. spend a bit more money in polishing and waxing products. at least it keep my car shine

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
yup...u r definately right...no matter how good or how expensive is your paint, if u dun take care of it, its colour will get faded and look sucky....

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
danhong: I agree with Teamadvan, your new Savvy does not require fuel injector cleaner for a loooooong looooooog time :)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
So .... That's where you are, Ah Lam. No wonder so busy these days lar ...

I also want monster bodyworks wor but need student rate, can? Can?

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
yet tonight i'll be back to ipoh...any TT ar?

haha....
thanks skyrap....my fren of ipoh(peter) know remus quite well....he is the previous owner of that skyline of remus......heard from peter says that remus is a very very nice person with very low profile attitude...
just that peter damn good at goreng (chu-sui)...hope remus dun mind bout that...kasi malu sama ipoh.....haha....
as for tom, only had a short chat with him during GT at sepang this year....its good to have a chance to meet him too.....
very sori bro...i dun have time to squeeze for off town at the time being....
mostly spent my time go bank, mack office, meeting, and the rest DIY my car...hope u guys forgive ya?
sure u guys have the most wellcome to ipoh for a visit...haha...
ohh.. Peter..ACY 50 if not forgoten...yup remus is a person that always smile and laugh.. haha...ok la..i think next month i would travel with remus to ipoh meet with monster garage..for the time being he will scheduled it first...or else he will travel with tom...by the way i think tomorrow i'll going to monster garage for motul oil..will you be there?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience