Perak Section

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
loudTE : haha...tanx in advance...

i can feel that ever since danhong get to know sifu like u guys might fear no more bout skid, slide, take control and such.....
but the most he fear is the hole in his pocket that gonna burn into bigger size....
:_: :_: :_: :_: :_:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TAMADVAN: About the paint job, nvm la... Less stylish only ma... Hahaha... I go back to stickers lor but stick less place lor... Maybe will put it on hold 1st cos PC fair is around... Hehehe...

LoudTE: Yeah... I hope to learn too... But ad TEAMADVAN Tai Lou say... The more I learn how to control the slide, the bigger my pocket hole will be... Hahaha... But I will learn 1st la... But dont think will do it so fast la... Cos now really 10 bins and only 9 caps... Thanks for the chance... Looking forward to meet up u all... Hope one day I can become Savvy slider la... When I got my finances... Hahaha...

Last edited:

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
team advan:
today i just meet tom's and remus of ZTH..i talk about monster garage fiber job as well their car...ZTH hoping can meet you all for a chit-chat soon...did you coming to KL? or they would travel to ipoh and meet you all..

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
haha....
thanks skyrap....my fren of ipoh(peter) know remus quite well....he is the previous owner of that skyline of remus......heard from peter says that remus is a very very nice person with very low profile attitude...
just that peter damn good at goreng (chu-sui)...hope remus dun mind bout that...kasi malu sama ipoh.....haha....
as for tom, only had a short chat with him during GT at sepang this year....its good to have a chance to meet him too.....
very sori bro...i dun have time to squeeze for off town at the time being....
mostly spent my time go bank, mack office, meeting, and the rest DIY my car...hope u guys forgive ya?
sure u guys have the most wellcome to ipoh for a visit...haha....

duke : not only they wan to meet me....but I wanted so much to MEET ALL OF U GUYS....but not the time yet....each time when i wanted to come out for TT, but each time also got excuses...LOL....malu malu...maybe later when everything settle down and when my car is ready.....

tons of reason i dare not come out ...
-i malu to drive myvi out la...too slow and too stock standard....if u all go "cruise" around, sure i'm the slowest even with my myvi max speed...sigh.....so, givme sumtime ok? haha....
-i'm too old to join u young guys.....sked u all say "sei lou-guai, go home sleep la"....haha....
and so on....LOL.....

as for danhong, maybe u can start saving some $ from now...dun waste your $ at those carbon look sticker which will schrink and peel off by itself sooner or later... while i can try talk to monster how much lowest he can give u to mod your hood to vented like TOP SECRET sumting style like this :

Last edited:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN Tai Lou: Thank you very much on your offer... I really would save up from now on... Hehehe...

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
haha....
as for danhong, maybe u can start saving some $ from now...dun waste your $ at those carbon look sticker which will schrink and peel off by itself sooner or later... while i can try talk to monster how much lowest he can give u to mod your hood to vented like TOP SECRET sumting style like this :

i see the mod on proton is not to the liking of the car. want to duplicate as lotus?

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
teamadvan,
hehe relax la..we know ur a bz bz man...hehe

wut da hell is dat?!! i know its a gen2...but too aggresive front end...damn~wut headlights are those??

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Yeah... Very aggressive... But the headlights are still the stock-smoked...

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
duke : thankx for forgiving and understanding.....
that GEN 2 is moded in monster....owner wats it that way....

johnsmith : its a VW concept car he trying to replica.....
the head light is stock, smoked and schinked to smaller size while some cutting trick to make it look more garang.....

danhong....asked monster about your hood....i told him u r a student and dun have much $....he offer u RM300 to modify it...in condition of help bring more fren in future......but the price is not included paint....u bring your car to paint else where.....cos the painter beside monster is very expensive....always claim to use very good quality paints....dunno how true...LOL.....

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN: Cut the holes for RM300??? Actually, if rain, then the water will run onto the engine??? I am student ar??? Erm, then do I need to stick a 'P' onto the main screen just in case??? Hahaha... Paint, I think paint elsewhere is fine la...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
its not cut holes.....its cut a two hole, then fit the "vented" onto your hood, rivet it, and then paste some fibre to born them(the vented holes and your hood) together.....grind it smooter....the rest is by the paint guy....

got a pair of cover for this vented holes under it one...specially made for this TOP SECRET STYLE VENTED HOLES.....but that one u have to add abit...its a pair of screw-on cover which fit nicely under it ...curved nicly according to those holes shape...
i think maximum will cost u RM350 for everything......only not included paint...

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN: My bonnet is much smaller than the RX-7/Gen2 in the pic wo... You sure can do like that ar??? Then, will be that aggressive as well??? Later look like setengah masak cos trying to fit it in a small car... Hahaha... I ask opinion only ar... Pls dont get offended...

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
duke : thankx for forgiving and understanding.....
that GEN 2 is moded in monster....owner wats it that way....

johnsmith : its a VW concept car he trying to replica.....
the head light is stock, smoked and schinked to smaller size while some cutting trick to make it look more garang.....

danhong....asked monster about your hood....i told him u r a student and dun have much $....he offer u RM300 to modify it...in condition of help bring more fren in future......but the price is not included paint....u bring your car to paint else where.....cos the painter beside monster is very expensive....always claim to use very good quality paints....dunno how true...LOL.....
u can actually shrink ur headlights? LoL...dats a new wan for me..
damn garang...if i see it on my rear view mirror...i dunno wut to do....sure lari to da side...:shocked:

Last edited:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Hmmm... Dont you all think the Gen2 looks a bt like goldfish???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CAR : Perdana V6(Alfa model)
Reg : WNY 869, silver
Time Stolen : Early thursday morning, most probably during the heavy rain
Place of incident : Sri Manja, OLD KLANG ROAD, (Living in apartment which has no guard)

I know the chance of getting the car by now is very very slim, but im just putting up here so others know and aware of this. Never knew rite. I could be lucky.

FYI dear members, its a syndicate where they operate during heavy rain hours because the rain can filter the noise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience