Suffer!!

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
Hey guys...basically im from Sabah which i get to drive my car n go where ever i like n hang out with frens, go having fun, clubbing and all tat...now i've moved to KELANA JAYA to further my studies at KDU n my life is starting to become boring n driving me crazy!! u know? no cars for me to drive, cant really know which roads lead to which n i was juz staying at home doin nothing...haih...i was hoping like anyone live near me teach me the roads or watever??i lived near the shops after KJ Lrt station...behind the King Crab...so suffer...uh!!

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
haha..DOTA? y not?? but not tat pro lar...haha...juz play for fun only...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
You're never bored and nothing to do unless you make it so.

benlim,
by the way, do you have a pc? I am going to low yat plaza to their IT center this saturday morning and before that, I may do dim sum for breakfast. heh heh You wanna join me? Or anyone else wanna join me for dim sum?

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
haha..thx mate...its King Crab..MArco's Pizza??know?? i'll definitely like to go but no transportation eh...haha...n abt the google earth thing...i think it'll took me even ages to learn the roads here...haha...n im not a golf player...haha...juz need some buddy to bring go for jalan jalan...definitely not KIDNAPPING....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
KDU a lot leng lui...
benlim,try finding a hot babe in KDU...
she drives around in a 180sx with SR20det...
soon to be pro woman drifter in D1GP
she could bring u around,SIDEWAYS!
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
Lol...really??haha...juz call me Ben lar..Benlim is so awkward...keke...hmm///i'll try to spot the 'pro woman drifter' u mentioned..haha...

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
aiks...y did i only have 9 posts?? i posted so much...lol...

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
satria_95...saturday morning ah?? i have class from 11:30 til 2:30 leh...Malaysian studies which refers to SEJARAH!! i would love to go with u if i dun hv the class...anyway..mayb nex time??can i know ur name??

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
and my pocket money will like gone by just waving a hand...haha...hmmm...wonder how u feel if u was in a place which u never know n u dnt have ur car...

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Why not bring ur car to KL? Fill full tank and start to get lost,.. ops, i mean driving without any specific direction. if u have car with u, u can explore u new area. then u ll start learning the road eventually. n fact in penisular including at kampung area, almost all road complete with those roadsigns. not like in sabah. One sign for every 10 KM. This was actually what i did when i studying in Shah Alam fews years ago. But only rent a kancillah. Always did it at sunday coz less traffic. Dont forget the map. Dont let us see "missing person" on sabah newspaper! ekeke.. gud lak!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Good day, I tried looking for old tread regards to half cut Honda EK 9 engine and Workshop can do this transplant but can't find any.

Bassically I got an EG8 sedan which is using D15b (auto) engine, I will like to know which typer R engine will suit this car and can I maintain auto or i need to change it to manual ?
What will be the cost and which is the best workshop in town.:adore:

Cheers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience