A streetable 300whp NA VTEC

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
So why do you reveal all the parts here ?? parts is only a tip of the iceberg,,.

nismo502

Known Member
Apr 25, 2004
So why do you reveal all the parts here ?? parts is only a tip of the iceberg,,.
To clear the perception that not only americans can build 300whp na vtec? Then again, a lot would claim it is easy, if it is, it would be my apologies for my ignorance.
None is denied further information if they are sincere enough and would enquire directly with the relevant parties, they can even view it :)
As explained many times, it is just not convienient to put it online as there are many many parties involved.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Congrats,,,i saw the chart and it went 300 on 8100rpm. Do you clock a 1/4 timing ?? Mind if i guess is it on an EP,,, did high 13s...?

Last edited:

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
To clear the perception that not only americans can build 300whp na vtec? Then again, a lot would claim it is easy, if it is, it would be my apologies for my ignorance.
None is denied further information if they are sincere enough and would enquire directly with the relevant parties, they can even view it :)
As explained many times, it is just not convienient to put it online as there are many many parties involved.

erm.....if so difficult, involved many parties etc etc then better dun revealed anything!!!!!

most of forummer here wanna learn and learn and learn theoritically, practically and facts!!!! everybody here mod their car and revelaed the detail specs for each of everybody benefit, not to be rude, proud or watsoever, they just wanna share!!!!

just my RM0.25

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
can i comment on sumthg?especially abt ur torque curve.ur running a K24 n w all d goodies,arent u dissapointed w how d torque curve turned out 2 b?if u ask me,d setting/tuning cud probable b improved on.....

lastly,u mentioned dat dis beast is made in m'sia...so y d need 2 dyno in S'pore?is d Dynapack more accurate or what?if possible,i'd like 2 c dis car being dynoed sumwhr else n reproduce consistent results..dats d right way 2 back up d power&torque claim,right?.....

n heck,congrats on d build..its impressive no matter wat.....

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Congrats,,,i saw the chart and it went 300 on 8100rpm. Do you clock a 1/4 timing ?? Mind if i guess is it on an EP,,, did high 13s...?
Wait.. how many engines are there? One says that it's being built, one says that's it's done already.

But since the 300hp mark has been touched.. I congratulate the parties involved...

But it is 300whp... right?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
avantasia,
r u hinting sumthg @ me?coz i dun remember me revealing anythg abt y car or set up...ooo..so now u wanna marah me lar?damn....i just cant keep my 388atw secret a secret anymore is it?n my 888atw secret has been revealed by shiro!hahahaha.
(damn,here v go,hijacking ppl's thread,AGAIN!)

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Wait.. how many engines are there? One says that it's being built, one says that's it's done already.

But since the 300hp mark has been touched.. I congratulate the parties involved...

yeah true also,,,which one is which ??

nismo502

Known Member
Apr 25, 2004
erm.....if so difficult, involved many parties etc etc then better dun revealed anything!!!!!

most of forummer here wanna learn and learn and learn theoritically, practically and facts!!!! everybody here mod their car and revelaed the detail specs for each of everybody benefit, not to be rude, proud or watsoever, they just wanna share!!!!

just my RM0.25
my rm 0.10 cents then.
dude, the tel numbers are there, the website is there. You or anyone has not been denied any facts. In fact, you are welcome to enquire! But it is certaintly not correct to put an outright specs online since it is something that someone else paid for without permission.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Nismo,,,if you can paste the ignition map here,,ill be happy for a week,,,and ill ask you no more question.

nismo502

Known Member
Apr 25, 2004

1st one is 300whp done, dynoed and completed. Maybe some finetuning to smoothen out as what akuma has mentioned. 2nd one is being built now as we speak :) Thats why i have been stressing in my previous posting, contact relevant parties if you want to see how it can be done again.

nismo502

Known Member
Apr 25, 2004
Whats the 1/4 timing then ?
hmm...this is internet hor, i can claim anything right? :) Honestly, it is not tested. But the plans for the car is for it to be a timeattack vehicle. They are trying to sort out handling now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a 2nd hand hi/lo, soft hard absorber for sale...........spring rate 8 for the front and 6 for the rear...........are the spring rates suitable for wira 1.8 ? What is a suitable spring rate for comfort for wira 1.8 ?

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience