SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
at last...

a car built in KL....
a car tuned in KL...
a car driven by KL guy... :P

Cheers to da EVO-3 made and built in GT Auto, Sunway for taking the Class-A trophy....

Though preperations were a lil late...the car was running in it's shakedown runs and we hope to see him run better in coming races.... :D

No offence to the SIN dudes or Thai frens....but itz juz something that has been dominated by SIN...Thai or JB guys....hehehe... :P

B)

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
the finals were very close... in fact I didn't know who won until u mentioned it ...haha blame the lousy announcers. Congrats to the evo 3 fella!

Would have been a better final if the pink 180sx didn't break down, heard his car could run 9+ secs

Saw the famous Can 1, I thought the skyline was supposed to be very fast, but it was dissapointing.

group b also malaysia boleh, 2nd place by our very own vteckiller!

* btw, can someone enlighten me, when 2 cars are dragging, after the drag they showed the times of both cars. One of time is blinking, does the blinking light mean that that car has won? Coz sometimes I see the blinking light's time is slower than the non-blinking light.

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Originally posted by Danny@Dec 13 2004, 00:56
* btw, can someone enlighten me, when 2 cars are dragging, after the drag they showed the times of both cars. One of time is blinking, does the blinking light mean that that car has won? Coz sometimes I see the blinking light's time is slower than the non-blinking light.
Yep... blinking means that car won. Faster ET doens't necessarily mean a win. In the final 16 ladder, the winner is whoever reach the finish line first.

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
how does the slower timed car reach the finish line first? very confusing leh..

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Originally posted by Danny@Dec 13 2004, 00:56
the finals were very close... in fact I didn't know who won until u mentioned it ...haha blame the lousy announcers. Congrats to the evo 3 fella!

Would have been a better final if the pink 180sx didn't break down, heard his car could run 9+ secs

Saw the famous Can 1, I thought the skyline was supposed to be very fast, but it was dissapointing.

group b also malaysia boleh, 2nd place by our very own vteckiller!

the CAN 1 had bcome CANOT 1 is all because of tuner. it was handed to a very wrong tuner whom think his PS products is world no1 and even said Motec is not as good as his controller.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
blacike...

:lol: :lol: ....yah man....if not will become like MAYBANK...press a number and u realised you are customer number 125 !! :o

normality...

heh heh...i know...PS = Pang Sai...
Circuitry made in UK...assembled in Sabah... ;)
all big and bulky man....old skool tech...

nova1

Oct 2, 2004
Missed the race. What are the times and positions on that evening?

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
wow....congrats to gt auto and vteckiller. damn, wished i coudl have gone. was working on the weekend. bleh.

so what times did both the cars do?

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by mivec_nos@Dec 13 2004, 09:39
:blink: :blink:
how come when drag that white evo while bumping like frog hur??
powerful 4wd cars would jump especially the 1st Gen Evos (1,2,3) as they're very light.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
hmm...i wonder if a Honda Fit wud jump if engaged wit laffin gas.... :D :D :D

:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Believe it ! Toyota USA plans to recall 55,000 all-weather floor mats that have been blamed for unintended acceleration in 40 complaint reports collected by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Owners who filed complaints reported their floor mats, which should normally be secured by clips, had become stuck under the acceleration pedal. Toyota, however, has said that in some cases these all-weather mats...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience