Bugatti Veyron spotted in MALAYSIA!!!

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I'm very sure this is the first Veyron to reach Malaysian shores.......

...........I was driving in Ipoh yesterday when my friend say, "Wei, veyron ar?" I was like yeah right until he ask me to check my rearview mirror. I was like wtf maybe someone go put veyron bodykit on their ferrari cause it was so low. I wanted to just stop there and wait for it to pass but the guy at the back was honking away so my friend managed to take this picture only. I almost killed my friend for not taking a video!......

..........Sadly, it made a left turn into the shophouses before I could follow it. I doubled back at the next U-turn to chase after it but looks like it wasn't my day. Any bros in Ipoh seen it? Who's car do you think it is? Some datuk? That guy must have paid over RM10 million for the car!.......

Pretty long story you made up there eh? lol

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
Huh? Real or Fake?

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
looks photoshopped aint it????isit april fools joke???

ipoh got the most expensive car and u wont b surprise seeing one passing by....

maybach and rolls royces phamtom owned by our sultan.......u can spot them driving around ipoh....

Last edited:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Hey guys, thanks for the kind comments. Just to set things straight, the photo is a fake. Just wanna to have some fun during April Fools Day even though it's not a schoolling/working day. Hope everyone had a good laugh about it even though some of you were fooled at first. As they say, a sense of humor is the ability, not to make a joke, but to take one.

Happy April Fool's Day!

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Based on this photo from the side mirror..u can't see the Bugatti Veyron behind the Hyundai getz...hahahaha:shades_smile: :X-:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Based on this photo from the side mirror..u can't see the Bugatti Veyron behind the Hyundai getz...hahahaha:shades_smile: :X-:
Really good observation! I'm still noob in photoshop hehe

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Haha.. good one! Someone has bring back the memory of high school s when lots of crazy april fools went around.:regular_smile: