Wira Owners Club.....

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
why u always got problems with logging in? everyone else ok wert..
hahaha his car too fast....overboost till forum also cannot log in.... :X-: jkjk

well we are implementing the activation of accounts upon payment is to have better control of member registration monitoring....just to be fair to everyone just in case we left out anyone....and this is also to prevent any trouble makers or non-WOC member to stir up havoc in our new forum....

roy u will prepare a list of names upon payment during tomorrow's TT rite....once roy passes the list....G4 will activate the accounts and u guys can start posting de....

RM5 is just a small contribution from each member to maintain our hosting and domain subscription...the remaining will go to our club's fund to print new banners for future events...etc etc in future... =)...this small fee is per annum anyway.....not on monthly bassis...

Last edited:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Oo...forums is up, YEAH!!
I will be joining you guys tmr for TT after a long hibernation
Looking forward into seeing u guys~~

The unofficial WOC tsock car club members come tmr and intro you know :P
Super newbie on the way back XD

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
oh yeah...bang roy..dinda dah bayar kan..bersama pope apis duckness ari tuh kan..??kan..??kan..??

isk aku pukul gak mamat nieh kang :_: hahahahha basket. rm 5 is nothing lar. other clubs i know is that the new registered member required to pay 30 somethin b4 u can post inside the forum.

anyway i think its a good idea lar to do this. keeps away troublemakers to make trouble inside the forum hehehe :shades_smile:

kelvencck

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
eh bro roy..i thinks i cant make it 2molo la..tis few days quite busy in work :confused_smile: i try my best 2 com la,ok?if i cant make it,
i ask other member 2 pass the RM5 2 u ok?sorry.....

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i think we need to mail our details to G-4 like previous forum..
read forum announcements...anyway last 2 days spotted 2 WoC members at darrus..if im not mistaken one is waihou and one more is new member..

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
i didnt pay yet la bang roy.. so tomorrow i pay la...
yeah.. and same goes the rest.. Please, come tomorrow and bring 5bucks..
otherwise, youl be stuck to use the forum for another week..

and please, register your nick first, tomorow must give out your nick..
register and activate.. then tomorrow pay.. after that you are eligible to use the forum..

kelvencck

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
bro gary,stil havent slep ar so late?..u got reply my msg in tis forum?if got,i miss then..bcoz ZTh is on upgrading progress/watever..recently posted msg cant b view..

ya,any1 kno wat should i do after registered at WOC new forum?thz...

kelvencck

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
oh,jz pay RM5 2 register then can activate ya..no need send any details rite?
i asked CK 2 help me pay 2molo if i cant make it..can?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need help...i trying to install this steering to my ae111 seg..but i got confused wit it...can i know what others parts i should have b4 i install this steering..what about airbag?is it pnp only?or its better removed?what about horn wiring...

i really need help from all diy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience