Sabah!

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
suppose to be there.. but my toyo tyres didnt arrive on time... wtf damm dissapointed wey... and it turn out to reach a week later...and im getting it install by tomorrow

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
better organise endurance drivinglaa. from kk to tenom (using new asphalt road kimanis-keningau), and from keningau to ranau (also using the new route) and proceed to tawau and return to kk.. Those who endure enuf (car and the driver as well) will win. Sabah road cannot drive fast-fast oo very danger. lots of doggies, chickens, monitor lizards even a python crossing the road every minutes... how bout that? hehe..

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
is this road completed already ah? I mean the new road from Kimanis to Tawau? Really hate to use Telupid road, lots of lubang & very far oso:confused_smile:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
only only chicken and pythons... even cows sleeping at road side... heard that new route estimated complete on this year's september... not sure how true issit... it will cut down half the travel time... then at that time can do project D aledy ... one group travel to one town to another for events...ahaha

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
the new road keningau-kimanis will be a good place to do drift. it s almost like the movie initial D scene, but with extra danger. very minimal road sign, even the road havent painted yet, no safety bar which is mean if u lost control you will end up more than 100m down the 90 degree hill. the best part is, this road is still less of users. most of the driver from kk prefer using gunung emas road. and maybe only using kimanis road when return back to kk cos less hill to climb. if we re from KK and using papar-keningau, there will be one hill that might need us to use first gear to climb it all the way to the top!! first time using this road and face the hill, i remembered the was a kancil climbing it... and the kancil just look like those geckos on my house wall!!

Last edited:

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Laaa... tot u already saw my location. haya.. wasting time tell u storylaa rexun! But 1 thing i can imagine, one spot at the higest point in the middle of keningau papar route will one day became a nice pit stop to cool down ur car engine. its like gunung emas pit stoplah but at higher altitude. very cold and foggy environment. heard so many people already applying the area for bussiness purposes, restaurants, rest house, motel and etc. will post pictures asap 4 u guys!

btw, rexun where is ur exact location? nice to meet sabahan ZTH members here!

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
im from tawau... ur location there written borneo only ler bro ..... as u can mentioned so many places how i know which corner u actually from .. hehehe....

thats why i keep mention tawau ma.. ahahaha

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
ya ya.. my mistake! I ll keep u guys updated with those particular routes. I actually not really intersted in to drifting eventhough i do drifting sometimes (accidently!). u knowlah, sabah road, still lot of gravel road. when going uphill surely drifting onelah. especially when at rain season.

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
yes Sebastian, plse update us the progress of this road.. have been waiting for it, can go back kampung more often:regular_smile:

I'll be in KK this thursday - sunday, any TT ah?

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
hey guys...Sabahan here too..used to hand out with frens n go Lintas 'car shows' n stuff like tat...now im in KL...so miss those days in KK...here so damn lar...no car drive!! study n go back home only?? any sabahan in KL now?? im in Kelana Jaya...mayb we can hang out?? bring me go recognize those complicated roads?? actually i love to play at the Bukit Bendera road...but the oil so fas finish lar...haha...call me or msn [email protected]!! SABAHAN Gambate!!

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
wow so nice!! last time when it was stil rocky..u used my proton to go for it..it kept kong dai all the time coz many holes n some hills so hard to climb!! put L oso hard...make my wira nearly die!! so heartache lar tat time!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The massive earthquake that struck Japan recently has left many automakers reeling in the destruction that hit their plants. While the Japanese car makers are feeling the pinch more, even American and European ones are seeing delays in production due to parts suppliers in Japan affected by the quake.

Honda Malaysia has just issued a statement on the impact that the quake will have on their Japanese, Asian and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience