Apexera SAFC & VAFC

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
khoyos said:
well, i personally dont use gsr engine. so i might be wrong. sorry if i gave wrong info...
Nothing personal, Khoyos. Cheers :)

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
agree wit whatdamn n hamsap says... i will get it tune by the pro's...

just asking out of quirisity(spelling error 4 sure)....

ok.. another Q.. i found the knk(knock rite?) reading at the sensor check.. 80-100

but on the main display it write knk 0x

mind explaining??

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
khoyos,

I'm using e-manage blue and have this CEL problem every now and then. Found out why... darn speed sensor and injector wirings are faulty with an OBD tool. Apparently, the wires from the ECU is so sensitive that a slight touch will cause CEL to appear. Must have happen during the installation.

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
A'PEXi AFC neo on CamPro? urgent...

i'm interested in installing afc neo on my waja campro 1.6. it's equipped with the siemens ems700 ecu... went to n1 for some enquiries, they said its possible. but i'm still sceptical on whether it can perform well in my car... would it coz any problem with the engine or anything else?

any sifus, ur help would be appreciated gr8ly! thanx!

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
need help for all sifu......
my safc2 LCD is burn totaly now dun have display now......got any place can repair?

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
hi, i don't think it can be done. many discussions had been going around on our ECU and its tune-ability but so far, i do not see any substantial proof whether we can tune Siemens.

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
hmm... maybe i should change the ecu straight for betta performance... any brilliant suggestions on good ones? axt? obit?

hansonchen

Known Member
Jan 25, 2007
safc 1-button vs 5-buttons

i'm planning to buy an safc 1-button or 5-buttons type to install into my 1jz and get it tuned, how good is the 1-button type compared to 5-buttons or both compared to safc 1? anyone can recommend a good tuner shop in town to tune my 1jz? my ecu's already chipped, how do they tune these type of ecu?

any suggestion and advice would be most appreciated. thanks

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
zeroxseven,
You quote:
"I plan to fix LT8 to my Gen.2. Possible or not?"

Bro, first of all, LT8 not support electronic throttle body or "drive by wire".

If you really want it, you have to mod your throttle body like Proton Putra, Pron Waja (Mitsubishi type) or Mivec, then, connect cable to your foot throttle.

And, other thing is, you have to check on crank sensor ( i think on flywheel ) and cam sensor ( on engine head ). You need those input sensor to trigger the injectors and ignitors.

Good Luck

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
APEXi AFC Neo compatible with i-VTEC?

Guys,

I'm confused.

APEXi's web site states that AFC Neo is not compatible with i-VTEC engines, but local tuners are telling me that it is.

AFC Neo seems to be newer than the V-AFC 2, but is priced cheaper.

The thing is, I've got an i-VTEC engine, which should I put in? AFC Neo or V-AFC 2?

Thanks for the help guys.

zzainudin

500 RPM
Aug 16, 2006
Subang selangor
hallo ZTH sifu's...
got 1 more question..

is it installed the safc can damage some part...
i think my TB wanna be (KONG) in this time...what i was heard if u r not properly install it has to be..

i'm using 4G92 DOHC Non Mivec and the engine code doesn't has in the manual setup..so can i using the mivec setup...it's same ECU for mivec n non mivec ..

1st day i installed it my engine can't start...(RPM drop until engine died) so my tuner adjust the timing @ TB n then it's ok..

Just Wonder..dont know if my TB really kong coz it's from h/cut..

Lastly for u all info after install the safc my fuel compsumsion it's very2 ok...0.12 Cents = 1km

thanks..

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
be carefull if ur fuel mixture 2 lean boom engine,i tink ur afs ny tuned properly coz ur symtom happens when its hot in da afternoon i tink ur afs not reading the air temperature properly causing the ecu to nt calculate the air density properly causing wrong air to fuel ration and thus making ur knock sensor go haywire.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2020 Almera Turbo arrives Malaysia with its all new, 1.0L turbo engine. This 3 cylinder 12 valve DOHC engine, codenamed the HR10DET manages 100ps and 152nm. It features an integrated electronic wastegate and GTR inspired Mirror Bore coated cylinders that promises better engine response.

100ps / 152nm / 999cc 3 cylinder turbo / CVT / FWD / 1076kg / 180kmh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience