Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
after long reading.... still nobody 'senior' in ZTH go and test thier car? please do quickly so the others can decide wether to bang on him or praise him.....

Bro K_Takuya.

Very good suggestion.!!!. After the test, whatever outcome. You guys can post it here at ZTH. Thats all right to me. !!!. :driver: :driver: :driver:

Thx

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
after long reading.... still nobody 'senior' in ZTH go and test thier car? please do quickly so the others can decide wether to bang on him or praise him.....
Hi Takuya,

We have pointed our requirement to your deaf merchant that if he can prove his 20% increment, we would be more than happy; hell.. we will he honoured to install his russian stones. Dont you think a freaking REAL dyno chart that SHOWS 20% increment will make us salivate??.. I would!

so, its not us.. its our dear merchant Jeff that is pulling our freaking legs here.. One of our member did install the magic stone, after a week he requested it removed..

I have yet to read a user of the magic stone say the stone work... If you would compare this shit.. woops.. I mean this product with broquet, at least the broquet has along appraisal list.. OF WHICH.. i still have doubt in them too.. BUT.. broquet has stated their product as a fuel catalyst and does not provide increment of 20% as per stated here..

We made an annonymous choice.. BANG HIM till he provide us the truth of his claims of 20%..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
bro jeff

i think u should give what they want. 3 dyno and 1 month test..at least.. a few of seniors here did offer thier car as lab rat...coz i did saw u price is a bit high, but by doing this can bring up ur reputation.. i really hope to see u doing well in ur busines.. after this test done.. yu can even call Hypertune and all local cars mags to write a story about your stuff..afterall you ar in sunway right? imagine all type of cars coming to ur shop everyday.. u can cover ur cost for dyno test in no time..

Glory and respect will never come without hard work and risk...

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
bro jeff

i think u should give what they want. 3 dyno and 1 month test..at least.. a few of seniors here did offer thier car as lab rat...coz i did saw u price is a bit high, but by doing this can bring up ur reputation.. i really hope to see u doing well in ur busines.. after this test done.. yu can even call Hypertune and all local cars mags to write a story about your stuff..afterall you ar in sunway right? imagine all type of cars coming to ur shop everyday.. u can cover ur cost for dyno test in no time..

Glory and respect will never come without hard work and risk...

Bro K_Takuya.

I understand what they want. And I offer to them for free trial. No need to pay anything. But still.............!!! No one interested. !!. And I am not deaf as this X guys mentioned. Please respect to others before say anything. Okay !!!.

After the test. As I mention so many times. You guys can post it here at ZTH. What are result findings. Okay !!.

If the products won't work. Then why I waste my time to invite those who may interested on it. Don't you think.???.

Bro K_Takuya. If you interested. Please provide me your email add. I will send to you those our customer cars photos which already installed with our K2N system. The vehicle likes : Proton, Toyota , Honda, Ford 4x4, Toyota 4x4, Mitsubishi 4x4, BWM, Hyundai, Nissan, Naza, Mercedes Benz & many others. Okay !!!.

Its very simple to find out the true product performance. Just drop by to our centre. Just spend less than 60 minutes of your time for the installation. !!!.

Last edited:

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Sales and marketing 101: LESSON 1..

Respect is earned.. and for your information, I am still your potential client and what they always say.. customer is always right.. So, based on that lesson.. If i call you deaf, u should.. SMILE.. and say.. " how may I help you sir"..

Just freaking prove your 20% increment.. I will be at your centre.. if not.. Takuya, you should consider Broquet, I heard its just RM400++ and it doesnt claim 20% increment.. but it provides fuel efficiency.. if ya need the contacts for this.. PM me man.. i will direct ur PM to a guy who is doing freelance.. Oh.. Im a skeptic on all this products.. UNLESS PROVEN IN A DYNO chart..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
see photo of the thing in car bonet for wat?

i got foto of bowl of megi mee i heat up on my engine head,
u want to see?

the point still not make: 20% increase.. some members in few pages back DID offer their cars to do testing.. but this guy dont read it or wat i dont know...

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
I am still offering my car for test. Before install 1 dyno, after install 1 dyno and 1 month later another dyno. If i had a product that was so good...i would send it for testing everywhere possible so that i would be able to show you guys what i have to offer....all Jeff can say is...come and install and test power. Thats freaking stupid. Jeff...wanna be stupid is ok...but not so stupid lah.....Also...how is it gonna benefit those that can see the installation pics on other cars? Just see enough ah?? I send you pics of my dick...got 1 BIG ring at the base of the head with magnet...can improve ejaculation by 20%...only RM99.99...no need medical report....i shove it up ur ass before and after and you can feel the diff....wanna buy??

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
I am still offering my car for test. Before install 1 dyno, after install 1 dyno and 1 month later another dyno. If i had a product that was so good...i would send it for testing everywhere possible so that i would be able to show you guys what i have to offer....all Jeff can say is...come and install and test power. Thats freaking stupid. Jeff...wanna be stupid is ok...but not so stupid lah.....Also...how is it gonna benefit those that can see the installation pics on other cars? Just see enough ah?? I send you pics of my dick...got 1 BIG ring at the base of the head with magnet...can improve ejaculation by 20%...only RM99.99...no need medical report....i shove it up ur ass before and after and you can feel the diff....wanna buy??

MIND THE WORDS WHICH COMING OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH....!!!!.OKAY !!> IF NOT INTERESTED, PLEASE LOOK FOR OTHERS......!!!. NO ONE FORCING YOU. RIGHT !!.

soggie

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
MIND THE WORDS WHICH COMING OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH....!!!!.OKAY !!> IF NOT INTERESTED, PLEASE LOOK FOR OTHERS......!!!. NO ONE FORCING YOU. RIGHT !!.
So far the only thing you have proven is your inability to do business with intelligent and well-informed people. All we're asking is a simple proof of your product, a mere RM100 dyno test which could bring you tens of thousands of dollars worth of business if your product can stand up to your claims. But so far nothing - no official test results and you're still talking big and asking people to "butt dyno" the car instead of trusting more scientific measures.

What does this proves? Your product is crap, cannot live up to what it is claimed, and that is why you are afraid of showing evidence that your product works. All you can hope for are idiots who can't think of better ways to use RM650, or russia-fanboys.

You should seriously consider your product's future if you can't even work out how much business you can bring it with just a RM100 dyno test.

As I've said, there's an idiot born every second.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
soggie and shamanraj is right.

as for me, if u sell this cheat stones for RM88, i think everyone
will leave u alone like magnet fuel saver.

but NO! u are selling at a whopping RM650... and increase not even
near 5% i dare to say. ZTH is a community. we look for each others
back.

good luck to u lah. this thread will reach 1mil posts, and still no
proof to support ridiculous claims.

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
Jeff, maybe i should install magic stones in my mouth. Jeff, I feel sad for you...really i mean it. First off all, the way you started your advertising campaign was crap. The ad sounded so cheap.....like the ones that you would see at bus stops and lamp posts. And also the fact that you dont know much about cars and dealing with people shows us that you are just another con man....and a bad one at that. You then start your crap about "come and test for your self and feel the power" "2.0 more powerfull than 2.5....blah...blah...blah...." You are so stupid that your parents should be ashamed of you. How can you still not understand what we are asking for??? We just want you to provide data...thats all...is that so hard to do??? Well if you cant/dont want to, then it just shows that your product is a mere bull. I have met many dumb salesman before...but you know what....i vote you as the King of Dumbest salesman. Whenever i come across a salesman like you....all i wanna do is shove my dick up your ass and not your mouth as your mouth is filthier than your ass man.

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
frankly speaking, I wish to trial, but if u ask me, even if the thing work, I dont really want to pay 600 for it.

Its just overpriced n I would worry what if the effect goes off after a week ?

Im sure this is also the concern of some other readers as well.

If Jeff provide a written paperwork liability, make it warranty in one month, 2 dyno test n monitor the engine performance for a whole 1 month to prove the product really works n durability can be trusted, I believe ppl will giving rm600 a thought again to buy a good product that really improve 10% power of the engine.

Jeff, I think you just need to spend a budget of 2k for these dyno tests, once proven durabilty, your R&D investment will be paid off from your product sales.

Just voicing out as a concerned consumer.

GUYS, just lets stop bugging him, I think we oso better respect ourselves lo.....hehe

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
I nominate Jeff as " Dumbest Salesman in Malaysia"

I nominate K2N as " Dumbest Product Around"

I nominate Maggie mee as "Better Product than K2N"

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Shammie, chill with the personal attack.. we are fighting for our rights as consumers, but we dont need to go down his level of mentality for this.. Hey.. dont be suckered into the dark side.. come back to us my dear friend.. come back.. we go for KFC..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Attackers and Track Day Participants, we have more good news!, You can now pay via Credit or Paypal for ease of payments. So how do you pay? Simply proceed by registering yourself either for TIMETOATTACK Participation or Track Day Participation and the option to click to purchase entry from our online store will be available.

For purchases via Credit Card / Paypal, no further verification is needed on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience