Wira Owners Club.....

nicteh

Jan 27, 2005
im using HWL hi-lo (MT1), so far okay,dont lowered when u get your new set of adjustable,adjust as normal height.after sometimes only lowered.

Ricgatebecko

Aug 2, 2006
Roy, wed please be early abit and give me a call so that we can go to racing@rt..
congrats brian for getting ur car back in shape..drive safely now..hehe..how's the side mirror working?
thanx weh...will b extra careful...the side mirror is painted as what i wanted but still havent do the wiring n fix da switch...no time...btw, who is this..how u know i got the mmc side mirror geh?

jun, as i mention still havent wired it yet ler...will do it on wed if got time...bz with work..hows ur car? dyno ad? hehehe...pish...pish...
g4 is sellin his ride...as a whole...

faizbizandry

Feb 6, 2007
hi all.. long time no c la.. later kenot go tt again, juz finish work.. tmr 7am got to start working again. extremely exhausted edi.. sorry ya guys..
wah mr toony aledi working..thought ur studying..??after this new rim ah..hehehe..

Ricgatebecko

Aug 2, 2006
guys..tomolo cheras tt no invasion ah..??
it's been a while since last invasion...let's do a good one tomorrow...i suggest chungchai's cafe (PitStop)...if u guys hav any other suggestion, pls post ur suggestion here...

i will text all cheras kaki bout it...so it's tomorrow 10pm at shell pandan indah as usual...TT location will be decided in due time..i will post again once its confirm...

chaiwl

Sep 24, 2005
Selangor.
s12.invisionfree.com
thanx weh...will b extra careful...the side mirror is painted as what i wanted but still havent do the wiring n fix da switch...no time...btw, who is this..how u know i got the mmc side mirror geh?

jun, as i mention still havent wired it yet ler...will do it on wed if got time...bz with work..hows ur car? dyno ad? hehehe...pish...pish...
g4 is sellin his ride...as a whole...
addicted2flc is gary @ tgary in woc nickname.

darkness3299

Sep 13, 2005
today I went dyno to check out my ride's performance
The end results saddens me~~~woooo.....no will liao~~~

Managed to only get 90.2HP at the wheel with 6K rpm and 11.2kg of torque at 4.8K only >.>"
My 13++ yr old engine too old liao, need some rest already
I think a lot of 4G15 auto can even overthrow me too~~~

I wonder what a fully stock 4G15 auto and 4G92 auto will get for dyno....I don't have a similiar stock car to compare :(
you can kena tapau with roy's car then. hahahahah even my car also kena d... :X-:

Ricgatebecko

Aug 2, 2006
change of plan guys....

2molo cheras TT we r gonna go to wangsa maju instead...reza (new WOCian) gonna guide us to a nice TT spot nearby...gather at shell p.indah as usual at 10pm...pls inform roy if ur comin...

Shinjite

Feb 27, 2006
darkness3299 : I never test friendly drag with roy's car b4....useless~~XD I pemandu berhemat

Roy : What to do~~its like that 1 lor for proton engine XD but for my 13++ yr old engine, 90.2BHP at the wheel should be very good adi~~. I was wondering, whats your maximum torque at 4.8K since your WHP is 80?

Ricgatebecko

Aug 2, 2006
come come everybody...show ur support to new WOCian who will organize tomolo's TT...
it's Reza frm Wangsa Maju!!! contact roy if ur comin...

junhe

Oct 22, 2004
anybody wan buy the bonnet lifter for wira??
i send to TT place... RM59 per set.....

hi to all sifus ,
just wanna know that do Honda Civic 1.7 version able to transplant a B18cR engine in ?
if any sifus know whr can do it , hope sifus can provide more info on this dream project of mine .
thanks alot :wavey: