AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
Pennzoil Platinum™ 100% Synthetic Ultimate Protection 5W-40 API SM/CF

Picture:
click here

Pennzoil Platinum™ 100% Synthetic provides the Ultimate Protection. It's a unique blend of highly refined synthetic base oil coupled with a proprietary additive package. This special combination creates a superior layer of lubrication defending your hard-working engine and helping to protect it against wear generated by heavy loads, extreme temperatures and severe stop-and-go driving. No conventional motor oil or synthetic blend comes close. New engines keep running new, longer.
  • Pennzoil Platinum™ 100% Synthetic gives Ultimate Protection with:
    [*]Superior* anti-wear protection and consistent engine performance,
    [*]Molecular uniformity of fully synthetic formulation to maintain viscosity, for easier start-ups, even in extreme weather conditions(hot and cold)
    [*]Time-released molecules continuously lubricate, cool and clean, creating a cushion of protective lubrication against extreme high engine temperatures caused by stop-and-go driving and short trips.
    [*]Superior* resistance to shearing under heavy loads to keep your engine running stronger, longer.
    [*]Outperforms conventional and synthetic blend motor oils in the latest American, Japanese, and European automotive tests.
*Note: Superior versus conventional and synthetic blend motor oils.

All Pennzoil motor oils are formulated with time-released molecules, providing a sustained level of superior protection. These anti-wear additives trap and remove the corrosive by-products of engine combustion. After doing their job, more addictive surface to ensure that your engine's moving parts-hundreds of them-are protected from friction, oxidation and extreme temperature.

Promotion:
free 1 exclusive pennzoil/puma collar T-shirt - click here

rm110/4L

Delivery:

-shipping rm5 for KL area
-Lorry transport for peninsular address which is shop/office in major cities/towns - Charge rm5~rm10, pay the transport when item arrive.
-shipping to east malaysia:TBC

Last edited:

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
one of the best value fully synthetic in the market now

howlingblues

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
pj/ip
howlingblues.multiply.com
Hi AccordRacing,

Pls clarify your statement saying its Toyota official oil.
Do you mean those Black bottle per liter pack "Toyota Fully Synthetic Oil" is actually Pennzoil Platinum?
Or PP packing actually has written its genuine Toyota oil?

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
as the pennzoil salesman told me, yes, but this penzoil platinum is more higher grade than the "toyota" packing since this is SM grade n toyota is just SL grade.

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
just read my signature below, if u comfirmed need it, i will arrange it and send it to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using Wira 1.6 and changed the front & rear abs to gas shocks.My tyre setup is 195/60/15 for front & 195/65/15 for the rear.

My question is...
1.Will using different tyre size effect my handling?

2.The shop wants to cut my standard front spring about 1-2 inch to make it look lower,is this advisable?

3.What are my other option to make my front end lower?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience