Beware of this Guy!!!!!

ISWARA LE

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Visit site
action have been taken, time have been given...

agree with ronaldinho, we should meet all together and do a polis report at the same time.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Action being taken? .. but no police report yet .. u guys know, Malaysian Police are very hard to trust, somemore these kinda late is more useless .. actions have to be taken immediately, make an appointment, gather, crush the guy at his place .. finished ..

ISWARA LE

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Visit site
yup action being taken.. someone have been assigned to monitor the bastard. If he still cannot settle all the thing immediately, he will move to new house within end of this week or early next week.

I know he still read this posting.

This is not a joke, you will regret forever... with what you have done. You have deal with wrong person, wrong place, wrong time..

For me if i cannot getback my money back.. aku redha dengan takdir. But for sure that bastard will go inside..

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
bro, ifu r not blacklisted, why dun u apply straight to the bank? why u choose to deal with him?? any special reason?

coz.. he said he can get my loan up to rm45K for civic 97... any other person dat i contact can give between rm36-38K only.. dats y i choose dis bastard..

145fan... up to ur Q.. i try contact bank.. one of the officer there said.. if wanna apply car loan by myself it's difficult.. i dont have invoice number.. must buy from used car.. dats y i use this guy..
can u explain to me how to apply straight to the bank? what should i do?
thanks gents...

so when we are going to meet all together to do police report...

vijay62

Known Member
May 16, 2005
SUNWAY
yeahh....let's meet up and go to the police station for further action..i am available anytime

foxtrot56

Jan 9, 2007
Iswara LE,you've got my number just call and let me know.This fat dum fuck has promised to post my docs,but until now,nothing.I won't waste much time,I'm gonna get him once and for all.

My advice is -
Let's get together and really make a police report first(it's never too late)At least we have it down on record.
I will contact some friends at Bukit Aman,they will be of good help.
I have a plan.Call my in the day time tomorrow,we can discuss this further.
Also,I have some guys looking out there for him.

We need to put a stop to his cheating habits once and for all. What do you guys say?????

chiquittita

May 29, 2005
kuala lumpur
Woooo.....!!!!! I thought this bastard is finish already.
I also kena with him before. But I did not give the deposit yet. As he keep asking. I gave a reason that gaji belum masuk lagi. But now I cannot contact him anymore. Just to pancing him to meet up to give the deposit. I gave a few sms but he would'nt reply. I think he already noticed that everybody looking for him to sumbat him in Kajang jail. Near to his house..hehehehe

MDQ

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
malaysia
He calls himself Zaf,his biz card is-CaldinaGT3 Network Solution-Kajang.

H/p: 019-6815859/ 017-396 3536

Pls. for goodness sake do not trust this person.

'CaldinaGT3 Network Solution' THATS his business name?!? that is really LAME man.. gosh...

MDQ

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
malaysia
go to the registra of companies, request a search for this lame name, the get a print out and u should get all the info u need to nail this motherfucker in the ass. cont only RM 10 for this

chiquittita

May 29, 2005
kuala lumpur
Guys....
I cannot imagine how many people did he con before. Since when he start this business.., We only knew a few of us being con by him. But we dunno a lots of people out there which being con. This bastard really2 need to go to Kajang's Jail.. Make he thin a bit (in spite of fat). hahahahaha

champion white

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
need action to the others. i and iswaraLE want to make police report on this tuesday 6/3/07. hope u all join us at balai polis shah alam

others suggestion??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Something wrong with my engine?

1.3 Gli Injection

1, 2 and 3 gear no prob

when cruising above 3k rpm on 4th and 5th

the engine checklight turns on

need some advise from u guys b4 sending it to the workshop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience