D.I.Y Cold Air Intake & Water Injection for Carburetor

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Hehehehe, just dont let her found out the hole.
that's the hard part bro...

btw...felt sorry for your car got sore throat...maybe the concept need to be redesigned a bit?

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
papagoines....

That was a bullshit to answer the mighty amrancharger's sarcastic reply.

hehehe

Feb 27, 2007
yo bro.....that real cool. I would like to invest this project. mail me..k. good job..! keep it out...bro.

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
yo bro.....that real cool. I would like to invest this project. mail me..k. good job..! keep it out...bro.
All the best to your project :)
PM me if need anything :shades_smile:

Last edited:

unknown47

Feb 27, 2007
Dude, you should be working for pimp my ride or something. keep up the good work mcgyver

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
You should be graduated from kindergarten to post sacastic meaningless replies

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Kendconcerto!
from the looks of the way you install your DCNF. You are going to have a problem with petrol when you turn a hard left. The float bowl is on the right side of the carb. Notice the word K&N is turned 90 deg clockwise? It means you have a wrong installation.

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
heheheh... u converted to EFI??

so ur DCNF for sale ar?? hahahaha. gimme a call if it is :

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
To whom may concern after reading my DIY, plz bear in mind all these are experiements, that most ppl who enjoy filling thier past-time doing some DIY (dont reli care it works or not)it is for the sake of FUN.

So, b4 u wanna comment sarcastically, I suggest u find something better to do coz it will be totally useless to do so, coz I presume ppl who talk these sarcastic words normally dont do much DIY themselves but pay money for the mech to do it.

But that doesnt gives u the credits to critize others.

THIS IS DIY THREAD! So post accordingly, thank u.

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
StrayBullet : Yes, it was mounted wrongly in early stage, but I got it corrected by changing a new adaptor after I went to see Ramly. Thanks for the comments anyway, it will help newbies when installing a DCNF.

Thundergod: Yes, convert to something very exihilarating.......But my DCNF is long sold to my fren, maybe u can try going to Log In to look for ppl selling it. Or just go to Ramly's.

gream

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
bro..which tupperware size did u use? buy at carrefour ka?? interested to do it as a heat shield for my open pod la..

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
at a plastic ware shop, ask them u want a tupperware can put into microwave to heat up food ones......should be no prob

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
aiya if u want to pay mechanic do lor. lets give the bro credit for his effort in painstakingly taking pics and posting for our pleasure.

C

chilskater

bro,
if u sealed the box with thin layer of heat resistance foam like superflon, does it makes the box less hot? thus increase performance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Galant VR4 steering rack produce tak tak tak sound when drive slow at uneven surface. Making corner also the sound come. Foremen checked and found the steering rack problem. No leak but loose and tak tak when shaking.

Could Proton perdana SEI steering rack be use for VR4?.

The drive shaft Perdana SEI can be used other than Evo 3 driveshaft for Galant VR4.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience