Local women ‘choosy and troublesome’

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
INNOCENT, soft-spoken and accommodating. These qualities make Vietnamese women highly attractive to Malaysian men, said Leong Fon Seng (picture ) , who runs a matchmaking agency.

Leong said he had been introduced by friends to Malaysian women but found them “too choosy.

Malaysian women are also not that open to having a relationship with a divorcee with children like himself, said Leong.

Vietnamese women, on the other hand, are usually more reserved and conservative, which was what Leong was looking for.

After his own marriage, Leong was flooded with requests from friends who wanted Vietnamese wives.

He is now an agent for Malaysian men seeking brides from that country.

He has so far arranged marriages for about 20 couples.

The girls come mainly from his wife’s village in Vietnam.

The men pay about RM10,000 for his services while the girls pay for their own travel expenses from Vietnam.

Their stay in Malaysia is borne by Leong until they find a suitable match.

The meetings between the prospective brides and grooms take place in Leong’s home.

He usually sits in during these sessions so that the girls don’t feel uncomfortable with a stranger.

“I try to make the process easy and less awkward for the girls.

Only if they are happy with the groom do I proceed with the arrangements,he said.

Leong also tells the girls to consult their families in Vietnam and to consider all factors carefully before making a de c i s io n .

“I have heard of the coffee-shop bride selections but that’s wrong.

These girls are not for sale, they are looking for good husbands who will care for them,he said.

Vietnamese women are dedicated to family life and adapt easily, said a businessman who wants to be known only as Chea.

He met his wife through Leong’s matchmaking agency.

He paid RM16,000 and has no regrets.

As a single man, his friends tried to introduce him to Malaysian women, but nothing worked out so he decided to look outside the country.

“My wife makes an effort to adjust to my lifestyle and to make me happy and that makes a lot of difference,he said.

Another client who wanted to be known as Ng said it was “too much tro u b l e to date Malaysian women.

He wanted a straightforward approach to finding a life partner and was more than happy when Leong introduced him to his Vietnamese wife.

He didn’t have any family as his parents had died and he had no siblings.

“The age gap between us has not been a problem and she has adapted well.

I have no regrets,he said.

Malay Mail

N0eL

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
Is there a petition where i can sign stating that malaysian women are ‘choosy and troublesome’? hahahahahaha

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Hahahaha.... when i read the similar case in Singapore newspapers several years back, I knew that the similar thing will happen in Malaysia sooner or later.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
maybe in thier country vietnamese also choosy..hehe..come here what to choose? coz know no one... hehe...later choosy have to go back vietnam..hehe...

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I agree.Malaysian woman getting choosy and sombong.U know nowadays malaysian girls looking for oversea boyfriend.Like in US or UK.Come back to malaysia said."I married to a MAT SALLEH"
Malaysia bride and Vietnamese bride same boat.
Only Vietnam girl married to malaysian man
Malaysian girl married to oversea guys
Don't be so choosy Malaysian gal!!!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
its like local gal like guys from high currency trade (RM< Dollar)... well mostly... i bet less malaysian gals want to get (RM>??)..

am i correct? or partly...hehe....

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Nowadays malaysian girls guys must have 3C (Cash,cars,condo)
Monthly how much u can gave to ur gf atleast rm2k
Cars .No local cars (proton,perodua or soup up local car) Want new version Honda,toyota.Not bang-up japanese car
Must have nice condo got swimming pool,gym.Atleast at high class place

This is the 3C requirement for guys who want to date Malaysian girls

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Nowadays malaysian girls guys must have 3C (Cash,cars,condo)
Monthly how much u can gave to ur gf atleast rm2k
Cars .No local cars (proton,perodua or soup up local car) Want new version Honda,toyota.Not bang-up japanese car
Must have nice condo got swimming pool,gym.Atleast at high class place

This is the 3C requirement for guys who want to date Malaysian girls
standard upgrade alreadyloh, now its 3B, Bangalow, Big Boss, Big spending power!!!! thats what they are after, condo people don't see alreadyloh if u chase after materialistic girl then too bad, however if that girl truely love u, even u have RM5 in ur account she wouldn't mind,becos simply she love u not ur money!

Please don't make the conclusion until u found ur soul mate,very bad for your outlook of life n mentality!

Last edited:

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
LOL !!!!!! Agreed. Some of these Viets are really attractive - my friend is getting married with one this year.

WOW - 100% RB26DETT boost 1.5 BAR + NOS

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
hello guys..
GONG XI FA CAI 2 all..
er are we gals really that soOooo choosy arh..:Not_Impressed:

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
it's hard to find true love anymore....or may be i shld say, there's no more true love in this world. wahahaha.....i'm 1 of the losers... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just install the latest cool air intake suction cool air from air-corned pipe
in the engine to the vacumn tube.this system is from USA call
POWER JET-SPEED UP.it can give the maximum rev all the time cause
it supply the 18 degree cool-air to the engine even though in the
afternoon,i am sure it will lost power in the afternoon,but after install
it ,it can maintain the performance all the time.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience