zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

rustica13

Known Member
Oct 21, 2006
Gong Xi Fat Chai!! for those celebrating!!!

dun drink and drive!! smoke and fly!!
Hee..ya..dun drink & drive..

Cypress bro,
sorry for last night incident,by da way The area there got so many "Gays"..lucky got tons of Leng Lui to see too..lol..lolzz..

Tiong rd..Hmmmm...still good with lovely Penang foods...I LOVE PENANG!!!!

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
No problem la, not incident at all, the time boh ngam nia. You like the "backside boys", heheheheh....Next round la bro, perhaps we can meet in KL.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
anyone into King Diamond/Mercyful Fate?

i still remember the 1st time i listened to their song "COme to the sabbath" when i was in secondary school.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
I think Cypress is a big fan of the King-with-inverted-cross-on-his-forehead-but-milder-than-Benton-Diamond....very theatrical, one of the major influences of the BM scene - that includes the shrieking vocals.

Rustica/Cypress/Agl, what incident la wei?

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Mercyful Fate...mmmm...only song that i can think of is Melisa.....shriking vocals.....har..har..har...
DH
Yr working today ark.........come let's go cycling...har..har...har.....:X-:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
DH, no incident at all la...

Actually my friend who is a producer for a reality show was asking me to find a host for the show, who has a long hair, dreads will be a credit. They are shooting at Love Lane, name of the show is something like Penang Top bapok season 1 (if not mistaken). Then I was like ookay, I have a friend with dreadlock!!! Hahahah, guess what he is in the town too! So I called Rustica, set appointment with my friend (the producer), we were supposed to meet at Love Lane. Mana tahu, Rustica sesat jalan wei, by the time Rustica reached Love Lane, they already started filming with a new host. That's what happened lor.

Hahahahahah! Fuck, he's (rustica) gonna kick my ass if he read this, hahahahaha! Anyway, it is me who fucked up again (2nd time liao, 1st time was when DH in Penang), damn...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
you didn't fuck up la wei, in fact, helped a lot, in guiding me the first time there. 2nd round i should be able to find my own way to the beaches (and the bitches). LoL. Just didn't have the chance to meet Agl la.

So should head to Gurney Plaza for more chicks in action next round yeah?

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Mercyful Fate...mmmm...only song that i can think of is Melisa.....shriking vocals.....har..har..har...
DH
Yr working today ark.........come let's go cycling...har..har...har.....:X-:
somebody potong line diam2 and bought a bike from zth trade...hehehe..
"sold to mr keropok".

i was going for road bike larr... but the one posted is freaking expensive!

800 and below is ok laa.. still miss the one i shouldn've gotten at cash converter seapark laa.. comes with cat meter and shoes summore.

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
you didn't fuck up la wei, in fact, helped a lot, in guiding me the first time there. 2nd round i should be able to find my own way to the beaches (and the bitches). LoL. Just didn't have the chance to meet Agl la.

So should head to Gurney Plaza for more chicks in action next round yeah?
Too bad I have to work on that day. Anyway, you've seen me before la. Next round la. Come Penang cuci mata leh, pull ear pull ear!

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
DH, no incident at all la...

Actually my friend who is a producer for a reality show was asking me to find a host for the show, who has a long hair, dreads will be a credit. They are shooting at Love Lane, name of the show is something like Penang Top bapok season 1 (if not mistaken). Then I was like ookay, I have a friend with dreadlock!!! Hahahah, guess what he is in the town too! So I called Rustica, set appointment with my friend (the producer), we were supposed to meet at Love Lane. Mana tahu, Rustica sesat jalan wei, by the time Rustica reached Love Lane, they already started filming with a new host. That's what happened lor.

Hahahahahah! Fuck, he's (rustica) gonna kick my ass if he read this, hahahahaha! Anyway, it is me who fucked up again (2nd time liao, 1st time was when DH in Penang), damn...
Amboiii, cypress can become a director of a B-grade movie lo. Ohh, poor bro Rustica :'(

Last edited:

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Cypress
Bro.....into producing now ark? :-)....how was CNY......bro.....

AGL
Long time no hear...har..har..har..Happy CNY....

DH
Got the bike at 400...been upgrading it..since i got it.....The bike shop in Tmn Bahagia..i mentioned KSH....dammm cun bikes there...and prices i would say good... I will be goin there next week to upgrade my cranck set and shifters.
Check this site out maybe u can find yr bike here Bicycle Buy & Sell : Ad Index

Jombiee
Yo..bro..how r things wif you man......

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Keropok,
got 2nd interview la this 26 he he

looking for my new rides heh, pening !!
old man with mid life crisis like this larr ha ha ha