Beware of this Guy!!!!!

foxtrot56

Jan 9, 2007
Dear All,

About a month ago I came across this guy-Zaf,who posted in the ZTH forum,the ability to process loans for blacklisted people.Well a member of my family is in that situation,so we contacted him and met him in USJ area. After hearing his sales pitch,we agreed to engage him for the loan application.He said it would take 2 weeks. He came back to us after almost a month,said it was confirmed,we were supposed to meet him in SS2 CIMB branch.This crook didn't show up,but pretended to carry on the lies by saying the bank officer was called in for a meeting,so he couldn't get the check for us,but would bank in his own money first,and we could pay him back after our check clears.I found this highly irregular.He didn't know us that well and we had not been given any documents to sign or fill in,but here he was on the phone promising to bank in the amount into the account........needless to say it didn't happen.He is a con man do not in anyway trust this guy,if you come across him in any forums.Here are his particulars:

He calls himself Zaf,his biz card is-CaldinaGT3 Network Solution-Kajang.

H/p: 019-6815859/ 017-396 3536

Pls. for goodness sake do not trust this person.

foxtrot56

Jan 9, 2007
By the way he collects $500 before the loan application and $500 after,I was very lucky to get my money back,because I lodged a police report,I am waiting as I type this out, for my relatives documents,he has promised to meet me at USJ Petronas at 3pm today to hand back the documents.....further up date later.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Bare in Mind for those people that been balcklist and did not make any payment to clear off the blacklist are not entitle to take any loan and if take off (consider clear) also need to wait near to 6mths for a new loan..
Beware of this people.. their are cheater... nowdayz bank also clever not like last time as the non performing loan very high..
Fox, u are doing correct, report to police is the best way to catch this kind of fellow..
Becareful next time..
Good Luck..

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
By the way he collects $500 before the loan application and $500 after,I was very lucky to get my money back,because I lodged a police report,I am waiting as I type this out, for my relatives documents,he has promised to meet me at USJ Petronas at 3pm today to hand back the documents.....further up date later.
3pm today? .. but u were here at 1.45pm posting this message, why didnt go meet him today?

foxtrot56

Jan 9, 2007
Yes I did,Ileft my place at 2.45pm,the meeting place is only 5minutes away.But as I expected,he didn't show up.Despite me calling him 3 times, he confirmed that he was on the way,only to send me an sms say,'sekarang jem,handphone bateri da kong' By the way I really never expected him to show,b'cos he's just a cheat and a big coward.Enough said on the worm,no need to waste anyone's time.But guys and gals, really becareful. I have his supposedly name card which identifies him as;Norhazafi Norman. Any chance someone out there may know this jerk,pls get in touch with me,I'd like very much to emboss my fist into his face.(for sure)

Thanks all and by the way 'Happy New Year to All you people who are celebrating this festive occasion,have and wonderful.but Drive Safely.OK?

Cheers.

145fan

Known Member
Feb 17, 2005
my take on the whole issue....

when your name is blacklisted, you must clear by paying the bank up, otherwise you wud not get away in applying new loans. There are no two ways on this matter. If someone offers a way around it, something is already fishy there...i suggest u walk away. otherwise, no other to blame except yourself

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
yeah man,
remember this,
who ever the person is, even the owner of the bank itself, for sure will not let a blacklisted person to be the bank's client.
conmen always talk confidently, its the same as the'gores dan menang' scam...
ive got experienced bashing 1 stupid 'scratch n win' ah beng....puas hati man!!!

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
...Hmmm...con man...everywhere nowadays....:mouth_closed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i would like to know what is the best piping diameter for my auto gsr?now still using the standard piping from the engine to the muffler but the muffler change already larr...would it help my auto gsr give some better performance after changing the piping?thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience