ABS( Anti lock braking system)

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
is it possible to install this into a non-ABS car?

is yes, price?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Yes it can be install..
The price is depends on what type u of car u drive but can say it is not worth it somemore expensive..
Recommended to use bigger dics and have more pot, just like VR4T is twin pot and Brembo brakes.
Last time my ABS pump got problem cost me RM700. Ended, I take away the fuse(hehe.. no more ABS)
Sensor is not expensive but hard to find as most of Japanese car are without ABS especially for most of Mitsubishi cars..
Even Evo also do not have ABS.. hehe..
Somemore very hard to pass inspection when got ABS if u change engine as last time my fren change his Perdana 4g63 engine to V6 and use back Perdana braking system, then he fail the inspection on braking..at the end he cut off the ABS system and reinspect again.. very wired.. passs..(without ABS)...
Good Luck to you..

Last edited:

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
thanks for ur answer. mine is a satria 1.3.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Though its expensive, it saves lives. Most Japanese cars have it in stock form nowadays and trust me, having used a car with ABS, no doubt it helps and i'd strongly recommend anyone who's comtemplating. Unless you're into drifting and racing.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
yes.. it tends to not lock ur tyres.. especially when ur panic at highspeed braking.. the abs will help u reduce speed instead of sliding

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
if i tell you to install ABS into your Satria will cost RM3 to 6K will you still do ?...that' alot alot of job...

Just a new ABS servo will cost you Rm5.5K...2nd hand or halfcut won't be easy to fine as you need to fine the entire car wheel sensor, hardnesss ar..which usually halfcut cut them off...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

drift spare parts

hi to all the drifter here, i want to ask want kind of thing, tools or parts u all usually change when u playing drift? tyre? cluth pat? brak pat or wat things?
can u all "sifu" give some opinions? coz i got japan can bring a lots of spare part back to malaysia

:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience