my car stole

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
sorry to hear tat, indeed i hv lost my car last august know how sad u feel now..

adjuster will let the insurance company how much to offer the claim for the particular stolen vehicle... insurance company will then process the claim offer to the owner...

just have ur insurance policy cover note prepare, ur geran jpj, police report, hand it to the agent who renew ur policy or the insurance company then they will do the rest for u... if posible while the processing of ur claim, find the sarjan who handle ur case ask him to release the surat tutup case a.s.a.p. to the insurance company so u can ur claim out fast... at the same time get some info from newspaper clasified how much your car is selling at, hv them file in ....so u hv a reference when your approval is out.

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Sorry to hear that bro.

Anyone tried installing an ignition cut-off switch? It's a switch that completes the ignition circuit so that only with the switch on you can start the car. This defeats thieves who hot-wire cars or use lock-picks. Put the switch somewhere inconspicious, like under the dashboard or in the glovebox or even under your seat.

Second best thing is to get a good alarm system and install it yourself. Thieves know where most workshops install their alarm systems and they can disable it in seconds if they can find it. Here's a tip, install your alarm in your boot! That way no thief will ever find it in time!
Yo bro... yes to install ignition cut-off switch is just rm30.. but make sure u know how to by-pass incase the relay got burnt.... becasue if its burnt, u can't start ur car....

bit3nok

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
Bro i park my car at there la but at the back side...
i live at sri petaling endah villa condo also..
i don't live ther.. but always ther visit my gf.. lolz.. but now i don't need to go ther edi.. by the sum1 found back my car in taman melawati 3 days after i lost it. the founder contact my handphone. He said ther's 1 black wira totally empty except the engine itsely only.. the founder get my number from my emergency contact refrence that i put on my windscreed. haihz... bad experience, la..

5zal

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
sorry to hear tat, indeed i hv lost my car last august know how sad u feel now..

adjuster will let the insurance company how much to offer the claim for the particular stolen vehicle... insurance company will then process the claim offer to the owner...

just have ur insurance policy cover note prepare, ur geran jpj, police report, hand it to the agent who renew ur policy or the insurance company then they will do the rest for u... if posible while the processing of ur claim, find the sarjan who handle ur case ask him to release the surat tutup case a.s.a.p. to the insurance company so u can ur claim out fast... at the same time get some info from newspaper clasified how much your car is selling at, hv them file in ....so u hv a reference when your approval is out.
Bro how long time insurrance pay me and how long police closed the report
thanx

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
bro...from my mechanic advice... dun do ignition cut switch for fuel or what so ever... the most effective way is to do switch for computer box... trust me not all theft know about ECU wiring... ;) and only expert mechanic know how to do it... might coz like RM80 but its worth it...