Earn Extra Cash with Online Investment

All Other Stuff

Earn Extra Cash with Online Investment

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Anyone wanna make some extra cash in every 100 days?
It might sound too good to be true.. but everyone is in this online investment.. including few of the big shots from BNM n etc...
Well, let the website do the talking..

www.winlifund.com

Please PM me for more info..
Cheers..

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
No one interested?
I can show you a return summary from one of my accounts.
PM me for more details.

Cheers

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
PM sent.

Cheers guys.
Anyone else?

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Acrophobia,

PM Sent

Cheers

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
.....bump.....

ketaOren

Mar 30, 2006
pm me detail also..now i,m aledy joint eaindex.com and result is good..tq

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Sorry to burst your bubble but I can't seem to find the statement in the website that states that "big shots from BNM" are in as well.

Just a heads up: These investment programs are scams. They work by paying off early investors with the money deposited by later investors. It's a Ponzi scheme. For more info, read this: Ponzi scheme

And, hey, this website looks the same too!

http://www.proeliteforex.com/index.html

BTW the website above is a scam too!

If you think I'm wrong, you can go ahead with the investment. If you're lucky, they will pay you. If not, you'll lose all your hard earned money.

Just do a Google search on "hyip scams" and you'll get the whole picture.

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Hi imoloq..
No offence but Obviously they cant mentioned who are the big shots in any online investment. You need to find out yourself.
If u can recall, swisscash was publicised in the media few months back saying its not legit. BNM & SC was investigating all the big shots whether they have joined this investment. Of coz they wont confess. It'll just gonna deteriorate their reputation & status.

Few days ago, BNM stated in their website that Swisscash is under Swiss Mutual Fund was not licensed under BNM & didnt get authority from SC. But still the investors are getting paid.

Most of the investment websites are bloody scam, fraud and not legit. I've been there myself. However, before you join any investment, you need to do a background research on them. Check who are their pioneer? who's in it? n etc.. Then by end of the day, its your own decision to decide whether you wanna take the risk or not. I'm not trying to say that WinLifund is DEFINITELY legit & it wont collapse. Its just as stock market. One minute it goes up & another goes down. However, WinLifund wont go down unless it crashes. The only risk is that it might crash. God knows when. So for the time being, It will definitely generate returns for you.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.
Appreciate it.
All investment is just the same as GAMBLING. Its based on the volatility of the market. HIGHER RISK = HIGHER RETURNS. Thats the philosophy of economics. Take chances while you can coz it might not come again.

Cheers

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Hi imoloq..
No offence but Obviously they cant mentioned who are the big shots in any online investment. You need to find out yourself.
If u can recall, swisscash was publicised in the media few months back saying its not legit. BNM & SC was investigating all the big shots whether they have joined this investment. Of coz they wont confess. It'll just gonna deteriorate their reputation & status.

Few days ago, BNM stated in their website that Swisscash is under Swiss Mutual Fund was not licensed under BNM & didnt get authority from SC. But still the investors are getting paid.

Most of the investment websites are bloody scam, fraud and not legit. I've been there myself. However, before you join any investment, you need to do a background research on them. Check who are their pioneer? who's in it? n etc.. Then by end of the day, its your own decision to decide whether you wanna take the risk or not. I'm not trying to say that WinLifund is DEFINITELY legit & it wont collapse. Its just as stock market. One minute it goes up & another goes down. However, WinLifund wont go down unless it crashes. The only risk is that it might crash. God knows when. So for the time being, It will definitely generate returns for you.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.
Appreciate it.
All investment is just the same as GAMBLING. Its based on the volatility of the market. HIGHER RISK = HIGHER RETURNS. Thats the philosophy of economics. Take chances while you can coz it might not come again.

Cheers
These HYIP (high yield investment programs) are not like stock markets at all. Stock markets have the assets and balance sheets of REGISTERED companies to back up stock prices. HYIPs, on the other hand, only promise you a percentage of returns. Sure they say they invest your funds in real estate, forex or whatever but can you proof that they do?

And at the website it states that daily % is 2.0% to 3.0% depending on your investment right? So let say you invest a lot to get 3.0% daily, you still need around 30+ days to get your original money back and start profiting right? In those 30 days, those people can pull the plug and run with your money.

No amount of research can justify investments in these scams. Scammers go great lengths to proof that their program are real. Heck, they can even use BNM chairman's name and signature and ppl will blindly believe. I can tell you this cause I personally know a few of these guys (although I don't associate myself with them) and I have an insider view on how they pull off such scams. At the end of the day, they win and investors lose BIG TIME!

Better stick to gambling if you think investments are like gambling because at least you get to see money on the table. HYIPs been around for a long time dude, and no one's going to miss a chance to make the scammer richer.

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Yeap.
Point taken.
Well, everyone has a point of view on this kind of investment.
I get that a lot.

However, all i can say is that its your own judgment to decide on whether its worth it or not. I've got ppl who had invested in WinLifund as well as swisscash. They are pretty happy about their returns. Like i said, the risk is just if the site collapse. I would like to REITERATE that There are risk here. but again its up to u guys to decide. I'm just here to help you & spread the news about a potential reliable online investment.

"Better stick to gambling"? If you say so. I would stick to gambling if i'm really good at it. However, this investment only gambles your money if something happen to the site. Other than that, everything is just fine.

Ppl are earning returns as we speak. & like i said earlier, there are ppl who believed in this kind of investment. So, its up to u guys to decide what to do with your money. I'm just here to help. Thats all.

Cheers

DmC

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Oh another thing.
No point going on and on with our point of view here.
We'll just wait & see for responses from new investors from this forum itself.
If there are none, then too bad for me. However, i wont mind that much coz I'm also earning my returns daily. & i'm pretty happy about it. I'm just here to help.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Yeap.
Point taken.
Well, everyone has a point of view on this kind of investment.
I get that a lot.

However, all i can say is that its your own judgment to decide on whether its worth it or not. I've got ppl who had invested in WinLifund as well as swisscash. They are pretty happy about their returns. Like i said, the risk is just if the site collapse. I would like to REITERATE that There are risk here. but again its up to u guys to decide. I'm just here to help you & spread the news about a potential reliable online investment.

"Better stick to gambling"? If you say so. I would stick to gambling if i'm really good at it. However, this investment only gambles your money if something happen to the site. Other than that, everything is just fine.

Ppl are earning returns as we speak. & like i said earlier, there are ppl who believed in this kind of investment. So, its up to u guys to decide what to do with your money. I'm just here to help. Thats all.

Cheers

Hi,

I admire your optimism in this investment and I sincerely hope that you will profit from it. Don't regard my postings as a discouragement to invest but, remember, don't do it for long term. When you get your profits, cash it out and move on. A ponzi scheme will dry up if there are no new investors.

At the end of the day, who am I to tell you what to do with your money right?

Just a heads up.

p.s. Most of the time when I try to discourage people from joining HYIPs, I get flamed. Thanks for hearing me out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 1NZFE(T) project is completed , running stock boost from a Garett AR48 turbo (suspect it might be from a S13 CA18 or SR20 turbo) at 0.68-0.82 spike on gear change (the car is a Vios 1.5 Auto)

Quite satisfied with the result , but there is a problem , after tuning even with a super rich AFR like 10-11 & retarded ignition timing , it would knock on high load condition eg.uphill / upshot on full throttle at high rpm ...

It need a thicker headgasket I bring down the compression ratio...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience