my car stole

5zal

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
hye everyone sifu2 and all... i need help my car have been stolen at sri petaling
My car satri gti... how to process calim insurans how max. insurans pay to me...
pls help

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
they will only pay the same car for u .. if u are 94 years wira.. they pay u wira 94 years . .market price only .. and if u are less thaan 3 or 5 years ..i think they pay u new car this is what i know~

5zal

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
how month process to take clear my insurans bro bertdeen30

5zal

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
RE: my car stole
feel sad 4 u bro..

thanks bro

bit3nok

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
huh.. sri petaling.. i lost my fully modified wira ther too last 2 year.. around october or november.. few days befora hari raya.. outside the endah villa condo parkin ther.. behind BP.. fcuk those theft la.. really should die.. haihz..
feel sad for u bro.. gud luck..

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
whoa, which part of sri petaling?

dangerous man..sorry to hear.. and all the best with the insurance! :)

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
I think they pay about 80% of the market value only. dats what my friend; an adjuster told me.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
the claim should be follow the market selling price(mean second price/ more or less)

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Sorry to hear that bro.

Anyone tried installing an ignition cut-off switch? It's a switch that completes the ignition circuit so that only with the switch on you can start the car. This defeats thieves who hot-wire cars or use lock-picks. Put the switch somewhere inconspicious, like under the dashboard or in the glovebox or even under your seat.

Second best thing is to get a good alarm system and install it yourself. Thieves know where most workshops install their alarm systems and they can disable it in seconds if they can find it. Here's a tip, install your alarm in your boot! That way no thief will ever find it in time!

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I read somewhere on the Net explaining how car thieves managed to over-come cars with alarm system that comes with Immobilizer. I can't believe how simple it was to overcome the immobilizer system.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
I read somewhere on the Net explaining how car thieves managed to over-come cars with alarm system that comes with Immobilizer. I can't believe how simple it was to overcome the immobilizer system.
Yeah, thieves are getting really smart these days. I think they are firm believers of this motto: Where there's a will, there's a way. LOL!

But they cannot disable your immobilizer if they can't find it right?

Last edited:

5zal

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
huh.. sri petaling.. i lost my fully modified wira ther too last 2 year.. around october or november.. few days befora hari raya.. outside the endah villa condo parkin ther.. behind BP.. fcuk those theft la.. really should die.. haihz..
feel sad for u bro.. gud luck..
Bro i park my car at there la but at the back side...
i live at sri petaling endah villa condo also..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xOZNsSWcWDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mazda is set to launch it's compact SUV, the all-new Mazda CX-5 compact crossover in 2012. It is the first SUV of its kind to feature the SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY engine technology. The SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY has one of the highest engine compression in history of 14.0:1. It is also one of the cleanest in the Mazda stable. Mazda has a new design theme, called the 'KODO - Soul...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience