AP problems??!?please help!

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
hi ppl..
i've just booked a evo8 from naza world..manufactured2003(new)....for my understanding...they declare it as used AP...just wondering any problem with that?!?whats the differences between new and used AP's??? will it be hard for me to sell off my car few years later?? any problem with USED AP???thank you there...hope to join you guys for tt..once i get my car...1 month from now!!.....have a great day and happy motoring!!:regular_smile:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
what colour u get?...hehehe.....btw, AP fake or not u can get a photo copy then check in kelana jaya kastam.

used AP = used car AP.
means this car bring in as used car (but that is new car). in ur garrant will write'kereta import terpakai'. if new AP (new car AP) in ur garrant will write kereta import baru.
so used AP tax will slightly lower than new AP.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
dding9811,

Yo bro, welcome u to MLOC forum!!! :_: Great to know tht u r getting ur car soon n wil b joining us to share u joy n fun!!! :_:

Ok, as Naza declare ur car with de used AP, means tht u r getting de car in a cheaper pricing althought tht is a brand new car u r getting... As cyilaw mentioned above, it wrote 'Kereta import terpakai' in order for them to pay lower tax... So u b getting de car with cheaper pricing... Another example is, they declared ur car for 2003 or older but in actual ur car is 2003 n newer... so Taxes wise not tht expensive...

De onli disadvantage u gonna hv is when u wanna to sell ur car... Not tht u r unable or very hard to sell it... Jus tht de value of ur car wil b going off according to ur AP date... Let say urs is 2004 car, but de AP there declared 2002... SO when u r selling off ur car next time, it wil b value at 2002 car and not 2004!!!

Hope this help!!! Mind to share how much Naza offered u?

Cheers!!! :_:

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
thanks for your reply!!...wahhhh...if follow the ap declared date...rugi lah!!heheheh!!!hopefully i able to maintain it till as long as i can!!!..then dun have to sell loh!!heheheh!!!thanks anyway..i got it for 205k...new car but millage already 600plus km...it's that a resonable one??have a nice day ahead!

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
dding9811

of course la... they have to put some trick on the meter to make it like a real used car.
to the custom, as long the meter clocked more than 300KM it is considered used car ( even though sometimes they know it is a brand new car )
600KM++ is reasonable enough.if u want to know either your car is new or used car, check the gas pedal, u should know if the car has been used for quite some times by worned gas pedal.
cheers!

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
ohhH!!!...check through gas pedal huh!! kay..will try to check once i got the car!!thanks anyway!!..another question here...i plan to install few defi meter..maybe all 6...but my friend here keep saying 3 is enough...boost,ehs temp,oil temp...izzit true?? but i feel like install all 6( if i'm mistaken)..cause looks so cun!!heheheh!!wat do you think?!?and how much it goona cost me>?rm3500 enough??and how bout the placement of six meters??center4..piller 2???thanks bro!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
wah.. hebat full set!!... if you got the budget for all 6 then go for it lor.. all also important if you intend to mod your car further in future... coz it monitors your car's health and to warn you if there is any problems, leakage, over heat, lossen areas that you cant see or hear while driving.... if no budget still can buy slowly lor... can always add later also!!

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
okay....maybe install three first loh!!..heheheh!!! thanks anyway..will join you guys once i got the car!!!cant wait!!!heheheheheh!!good day!!

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
just to remind u, defi is hot item. becareful when u park ur car, always find a safe place to park if u display ur defi meter on board...:)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To get all 6 meters, prepare rm5k for it all... Cos u need to pay for installation n stuffs... :_:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
To get all 6 meters, prepare rm5k for it all... Cos u need to pay for installation n stuffs... :_:
not forgetting those minor stuff.. like the sandwich oil adapter, water sensor adaptor, the defi meter 'cap' (the hood)..installing ...etc....

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
wah!!!so many items have to install ah!?!?!r u sure 5k enough ah!??! coz i though 3kplus only for all!!! somemore sensor sell seperately ah?!?in this case,have to reconsider already....by the way,the silver e8 picture taken from pinang right?!??i bought from pj naza...yellow unit!!hehehe!! thanks anyway..see you guys real soon!!

vaioT17

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
Malaysia
The silver e8 taken in PJ too,i guess. This was b4 the car was sold. E8 silver in naza sold during naza carnival.:X-: