Black Honda Civic EK9 With No.Plate 5050..Anyone seen this car b4?

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
CHEH....i tot someone wanna ask 5050 for a game.miss those days of bobo with his 5050.anyway to the new onwer hope you'll have lots of fun with it!

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
hahahaha nolah not cari mangsa.....not qualify yet.
anyways played with 5050 with bobo riding just now.eventhough i lost but it was fun.really miss those old days.

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
mana ada bang...blue car slow la.all show no go kinda car.hai.....my car slow bai...
bila balik woi?dun pao pao too much over there!!!

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
yah i heard that car very famous and fast ... fully sponser by N1.... took all types of cars from 4wd , FF , FR anything that rolls on the road he will take no chances given ... eekekek...

I

Isey_JR

wassup guys..anyone seen black EK9 with no.plate 5050 driven by 1 indian guy around peejay? he fitted a b16b type-r engine inside...hez known as dinesh or roy...can anyone help me 2 find his car pic in this forum?:confused_smile:

been ''tapai'' by him ke?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHian ,

This question is kinda general but i've searched using the search function but my answer never came out . So i decided to open a new thread about it .

Actually i want to know -

How to diffrenciate between MMC Ecu and Siemens ECU for SATRIA GTi . Coz im planning to get one ASAP .

If i want to buy a GTi , which ECU produces more power for stock GTi .

And which one more easy to mod without any hassle ? sorry for asking that much and thanx in advance .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience