Protest in IOI Mall - Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
received email on the TOLL HIKE protest in IOI on the 7th...apparently not reported in any media...**hidden**

i've no idea why this protest r not reported to the public...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
jacEK, under Pak Lah's goverment, such news will never appear in major newspaper, never.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Those people are mere troublemakers, trying to clock up political points. I mean lets face it, everyone is affected by the tollhike but do you seriously think the toll price will be reduced by demonstrating to the public. We've seen it before, during the Anwar case where these troublemakers went to the street for a few days. What was the outcome. He was still jailed for like 8 years. Demonstration never works in a peaceful country like Malaysia. For an average Malaysian like me and you, we're only laughing at the foolishness of these naive Malaysians.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
If the demonstration is done peacefully and with honourable intentions then it is alright. At least the voice of the public gets heard.

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
wonderning y some mens laying down on floor in the picture??

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
i really hopes the youths of today who can vote for the next election, please do the right thing by registering yourself with SPR and when the times come, please vote wisely

2004 election was a big bonus for pak lah because we are too naive thinking he was mr clean.

apparently, not.:angry:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
SPR also some time very "fishy". I got alot of freinds that already registered with SPR for years but when the election come, the name suddenly gone just like that or the polling station is donno where some ulu ulu place that even some local never heard of and worse the voters themselves don even set foot on that place before. :)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
well, i guess our gomen are getting more cover up than communist....even china will publish the news on the riots and demostrations now...msia all cover up...

perhaps we will be the next north korea.....they will make nuclear bomb project soon?

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
next election the result still the same lah...... nothing diffirent one lah... u can see the newspaper will show out incident of 13May lah.... protest in Lot10..... etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, let me intro myself. I am just another sales man cum installer of car alarm system which had a few years of experience in this field. In the past few years, i found out that many people doesn't really know what a alarm can help them to protect their beloved rides, their belongings, them self and most importantly, their family members like spouse and children. This thread serve a purpose to be a basic education material that most car owner should know about it, the important and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience