Tokyo Auto Salon 2007 Girls 1 - Live Coverage, Pictures of RaceQueens, Models, Girls!

Feb 7, 2007
Hey newbie here, the Autosalon was really something else!!!! craploads of women and amazing cars! Did you get any snaps of the Nitto girls? Have been out with one of them a few times since the show...

I have 1.5GB of photos of the show, loads of women (moreso then cars). Is imageshack ok to use for hosting them? makes it easy to resize them without hours of manually doing it......

If imageshack is ok to use in thumbnail form then will go ahead and flood the board with women!

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Use photobucket man.

If you have photoshop batch resize them.

And please edit out the not so good shots. put up your best ones!

All the best- I hope to see some familar faces.

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Use photobucket man.

If you have photoshop batch resize them.

And please edit out the not so good shots. put up your best ones!

All the best- I hope to see some familar faces.

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
shouldnt have shot everything in full resolution full frame... takes up too much memory

Mell74

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
Penang
Re: Tokyo Auto Salon 2007 Girls 1 - Live Coverage, Pictures of RaceQueens, Models, Gi

Yo bro Tom,

can you possiblely shoot from the face to the chase? Kinda boobs man, you know what I'm saying... thanks.:biggrin:

Bump: Yo bro Tom,

can you possiblely shoot from the face to the chase? Kinda boobs man, you know what I'm saying... thanks.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...
I'm using Toyota Seg 1.6 96' ModelAE111
iwant to ask about sports spring for my Toyota.I want to change from ori to sports spring brand PRO-RIDE....it is ok for my car? I do'nt want my car become bumpies n to hard when i already change it. Hopefully i want become comfort. Because before this the ori one is very soft.

So any suggestion.
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience