RECARO R3 seat (original) for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

RECARO R3 seat (original) for sale...

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Wahhh. Somebody is very pissed off with you kiddo. LOL!

archangelgbrl said:
Mamat vtec.mugen ni kaki jual barang curi. Tengok lah semua benda dia dah jual, seat GTi lah, seat putra lah, spoiler R3 lah. Pastu guna lah otak korang. Kalau owner GTi nak jual seat pun, dia jual seat depan aje, mana ada orang jual seat depan belakang?

Aku dapat info pasal vtec.mugen ni. Nama dia Mohd Safuan Mansor. Alamat rumah dia 64 Jalan Cengal 1 Taman Merdeka, Batu Berendam, Melaka. Nombor IC dia 820507-05-5427. Muda lagi tapi berlagak pandai.

Siapa punya GTi ke R3 ke Putra ke hilang barang, pegi rumah dia cari dia. Nomber talipon dia 0173170292. Orang macam ni memang tak patut hidup. Dah lah kaki curi barang orang, nak buat cerita dongeng pulak.

vtec.mugen

Known Member
Dec 16, 2005
up 2 all la...i dah pun jelaskan..i pun ambil untung atas angin..the end...

mR_apeXi

Jul 14, 2005
JB
vtec.mugen said:
FOR INFOMATION,THIS ITEM COME FROM SATRIA GTI MY MEMBER FROM JOHOR BAHARU,HE SIAD TO ME TO SALE THATS R3 SPOILER N R3 SEAT B'COZ HE CAR ALREADY 'SANGKUT' PAYMENT 3 MONTH (SUDA MAU KENA TARIK LORRR)..SO I HELP TO SALE THAT SEATS N SPOILER...
err..since when does a satria gti comes with the satria r3's accessories??u doesnt make any sense la..think about it la,gti is gti la,r3 is r3 la..so u r saying that the r3's seats n spoilers r taken from ur fren's gti??ermm

BTW, may u could clear things up and ask ur fren his "gti"'s LEV no??i mean the limited edition serial no la, coz r3 parts like the seats n especially the spoiler r exclusive to r3 cars only..so that we could ask the authority to trace the current status of the vehicle??

nice story by the way dude..haha..

archangelgbrl

Jan 23, 2007
vtec.mugen said:
up 2 all la...i dah pun jelaskan..i pun ambil untung atas angin..the end...
Orang macam ko memang lah, suka ambik untung haram. Tak reti kerja keras, nak buat duit cara senang aje. Juallah barang curi lagi, satu hari nanti ada lah orang tunggu luar rumah kau.

Tapi aku harap kau hidup lama ya, nanti boleh lah kau tengok anak kau keluar hancur macam mana.

inside0ut

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
PJ
what ever it is...only GOD knows whos rite...

yes,another drama on zth...:P

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
ini buka n drama lar seh.. ini betul betul. lu cakap senang lar. x kena kat batang hidung lu.bukan kena kat member lu.iTapi gua x mintak lu kena lar kan insideOUT.lu jgn berangin kat gua pulak..

so vtec mugen ada pantun untuk lu. ANAK CINA MAKAN PENGAT, SENDRI MAO INGAT.

AZAHARI AZIZ. LAMA X JUMPA.

INI ORANG KAMPUNG AWAK KAN...

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
mr.mugen.vtec... show photo of ur fren's car to prove it la! dun just gv explaination only.. u gotta prove it man...

sTRe3tHunt3R

Nov 10, 2006
phew...cant use any expensive for interior la like this...and need so very dark tint also...

my fren satria also nearly lost some of his interior...luckily a police saw the incident...if not...all those greddy boost/temp/all kind of meter gone...also the sparco rev seat...

p/s : reminder to myself : stop thinking about all those expensive interior stuff.. :)

azahari.aziz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
threebond said:
ini buka n drama lar seh.. ini betul betul. lu cakap senang lar. x kena kat batang hidung lu.bukan kena kat member lu.iTapi gua x mintak lu kena lar kan insideOUT.lu jgn berangin kat gua pulak..

so vtec mugen ada pantun untuk lu. ANAK CINA MAKAN PENGAT, SENDRI MAO INGAT.

AZAHARI AZIZ. LAMA X JUMPA.

INI ORANG KAMPUNG AWAK KAN...

asal aku pulak terlibat pulak ni???
did i know you???
kite pernah jumpa ker????

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
what you mean this is drama in zth?....either u guyz are just plain bloody stupid or ignorant to see what is happening in our society today...

this is real and its happening right here where stolen parts are sold online and people who steal will continue to steal your things while u like donkey have to pay installment every month for items that u lost....ill gotten gains go rot in hell....

when i almost lost my car in mlc must be one of you bastards there....police know who u are....1 kancil 2 RXZ and one kapchai....i know your modus operandi you lifeless shit....

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
vtec.mugen..
u are in deep trouble now man...
u should explain wif concrete evidence to let us trust u.

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
wah... i think somebody R3 owner or victim that suspect the list of things he is selling is yours should go make another police report... hopefully some datuk son or some menteri son (no pun intended) does it so that action will actually be taken by our beloved anti rasuah cops cause last i heard the police dont really give a jack s**t bout all this unless u are somebody or your father is somebody.

i think (apologies for those who think i am nosy) that we should not just let ppl like this off so easily making them more daring n have no respect for other ppl's property... like our 'superstar' here with the apa kisah attitude knowing that no action will be taken against him.

By getting the authorities involve, we also give this guy a chance to prove that he is innocent cause we cannot discount the fact that he has many many other frens that kereta also sangkut bayar or something like that as he seems to have a lot of wira/satria/putra/gti/r3 stuff to sell if u search all his threads (apologies for the sarcasm). The guy may actually be innocent and is quiet the nice guy just helping out his frens.

and for you guys that think this is just some drama... it goes to show that you probabaly come from a rich background or is still at home chilling out modding your cars using daddy's money and probably have not bought something with your hard earned money before only to have it stolen.

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
ya cruzs. your damn rite..if some buddiez here think it is a drama. baik u balik umah go watching the GERAK KHAS.i think its more better for u.

because all of us here. working + work hard to get our car stuff and not using the baldy hell money or f*****g stuff & to create story telling like this..

using father+parents money is really different with our own sweat bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience