K20A kakis Head Count (EP3 or DC5)

-mdma-

Jun 8, 2006
Yep... This tuning is for me to reach malaysia safely, I will need to go back and retune for more aggresive power using Malaysian petrol... Will need to use amoil's dyno for more accurate graph...

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Heard some of you guys bump into each other in sunway yer? how was it? :D

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
gRrRR....all you jack asses ! anyone of you ! organize one after CNY, !! come on !

else i go conti ! hahaha

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Hi guys, i'm drivin a DC5. in penang.

I was down in KL the past weekend, and one thing i've gotta say, i love the roads there.

honestly, you all have no idea of how bad the road conditions in penang are. lousy joinings, potholes, bumps in ridiculous places, uneven roads, and very few places to enjoy driving.

i love the freeways in KL. i drove almost 1500 KM over the past 3 days!! and the choice of tuner shops. sigh.

-MDMA-

mate, i'm curious, what's the Fuel Consumption like? cool tuning, done anything to the electronics or handling yet?

Red-Cover

Known Member
Jul 13, 2007
hey im drivin ep3 in pg. any1 know me? By the way,Vagabond is ur DC5 no is..xxx 1188??? If yes can we keep in touch? Leave ur cellfon no 2 me if possible....thanx man

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Red - Cover :

Replied. It was cool meeting up with you guys last night.
Cool drive too, keep in touch man!

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
Darn..............after i sold mine now got more kakis joining in ! never mind will keep tracking on DC5s and EP3s owner who wanted to sell their beasts......

So Anyone who wanted to sell ther Type-R(DC5 or EP3), do let me know ya.......

To VAGAbond : nice to know that you've met Kenny(Ep3) in Penang. He's a dickhead but kind-hearted. enjoy..........

and for u guys who love to drive or love to drive fast, how fast you guess 2 EP3s can go from Muar Town to Sungei Besi Toll at midnight? Start guessing.........

RC_ep3

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
.... hahaha , i don't think he'd appreciate calling him a dickhead!

.... but if I said he wasn't a dickhead, i'd be telling a lie !!! :)

no hard feelings bro, just teasin'.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my amp so hot when i put the high volume for few minutes,so i planning 2 DIY 1 or 2 fan to let it cool down....but dummy in DIY,kekeke :blink: :blink: :blink:
so any sifu can teach me?how 2 join all those wire?(i wan fan wif on/off switch 1,thz) :) :) :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience