Teen Pregnancy...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
dear bling bling ,

reading the first 2 pages and the last 2 pages..and you'd finally gotta become a dad~

firstly, i would like to congratulate you .... and secondly..i hope youwill be a responsi;ble man as you said to us....be constructive yea...now it really depends on you....study well dude and finish everything..and find a decent job with a decent pay...i hope that this baby will change your life....~

'you'll be fine' ...just do what is best for yourself ~

last byut not least~
allb the best on what may come...youre the man

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
deedee said:
pregnant... haihz.... eh... really got such thing as the baby soul will follow u until it reborn wan ah?? i heard my fren say if the girl do abortion, the guy sueh 7 years... true ah??
sueh becos its following u n creating a lot of obstacles of life for u, its in the thinking of Buddhism. Becos they are not at peace when they died. Totally different from christian thinking.

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
wow.. glad to that bling bling has finally decided on the next course of action. kudos to you bro.. just a kind reminder.. with a pregnant wife and a baby due.. your life will definitely change. your wife will need lots of tlc, understanding and patience from you.. be there for her.. definitely will be more hardship for you.. but dont be dejected.. be stong.. hang in there.. you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.. who knows? maybe you life will turn out much greater and happier.. maybe you could enroll yourself in couselling or other to prepare yourself for your new role.. best of wishes from all of us here.. ;) on a 'happier' note..now you can shoot in all you want into your wife without barriers.. until a later stage of her pregnancy..

as for what has been said by elms80.. i do agree until a certain extent.. he was looking for advise and replies should be less personal.. but if you look at it.. most bros here especially boon and silver have gave him very very sound advise.. i guess what chided some of them off was the way bling bling responded.. which was largely interpreted as not being responsible.. but in a way some of the post were meant to; as mention by silver; to remind him and also other ppl out there on the consequences... so that we dont see a repeat of this.. its sad to see the younger generation out there still remain naive.. depending on hearsay rather than gettting themselves educated.... for me its simple.. you can play.. but be responsible for the consequences of your actions.. this is a moral issue.. and we have to be reminded of that.. else most ppl will think that is not big issue if they get knocked up.. can just for abortion..

btw.. if your talking about legality.. abortion is a big no no in malaysia.. unless the mother's life and health is at stake.. other than that.. it is illegal.. even for sosial economic purposes..

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
Hi Bling Bling thank god for guiding u all the way......and while scanning did u see the baby heart beat.....is like doted.....so so cute rite......u know wat i meant when u see while the DR do the scanning............mine is going to be 3 months....next week going to go check up again liow....so so exicited how my little one looks already.....congrats for being a father.....oh btw u n me will having a kid born in the year of pig.....hehehe piggy..........more cute liow lor......

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
elsm80 said:
Hmmm....

There is no right or wrong in this situation, its really sad to see that most of the posts here are of a subjective and personal nature. Objectivity seems to have been ignored and emotional boundaries crossed.

"Holier than thou, I'm an angel type" comments are truly disgusting and I had the urge to lurch reading them.

"Gore drenched pictures accompanied by emotional blackmail " attempts do not do much for morality arguments.

"DO not quote Jesus" you are not him so please do not pretend to paint scenarios where YOU choose to exhibit ideals YOU deem are god-like or morally comforting.

The guy is asking for solutions not personal opinions. You want to express your opinions...start your own thread.

Abortion is not evil, it is a medical procedure. Please keep you moral baggage at the door.
mate! gosh! love you. zth is full of saints and and not much human left... thank god you realize it.

Last edited:

RS@RapeSaints

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
yeah man.. you choose the right path to go.. like path finder... wuah hahahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifu!!! My frend putra gsr gearbox have some problem n cant participate for tomorow track day at Johor circuit :banghead::banghead::banghead:!!! can eclipse gearbox fitted !!! How much the price will be? he got few modification >>> 2.0 stroker kit, gt3540R, semi forged n etc. How many sifu coming for tomorow track day ???:driver::driver::driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience