GRA Round 4 Coverage - Photos

BFC

Dec 3, 2005
ya..

who could do such a thing.. looks very nice tho i must..

i've seen other weird things.. like fools trying to make their kelisa look like Audi A4.. i mean come on.. if you cant afford big car.. dont try to fool us by making your car look like A4.. heheeeeeeee

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
BFC said:
ya..

who could do such a thing.. looks very nice tho i must..

i've seen other weird things.. like fools trying to make their kelisa look like Audi A4.. i mean come on.. if you cant afford big car.. dont try to fool us by making your car look like A4.. heheeeeeeee
REALLY???? This one I MUST SEE !!!!

Do you have a pic of that fool's car? hehehehe...

BFC

Dec 3, 2005
actually i do have picture..

will get soon.. the fella say to me he trying to make his car look like A4hatchback.. he really think it can done.. really kayu this guy..

BFC

Dec 3, 2005
actually.. not so bad..

about what you say about changing clutch to make your car more powerful? i thought u changed your very recently.. why you wanna change again? u think can be more powerful ah? your car just have KNN and extractor, alot of more work can be done at ur engine instaed of clutch.. that would be silly thing to do..

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
BFC said:
actually.. not so bad..

about what you say about changing clutch to make your car more powerful? i thought u changed your very recently.. why you wanna change again? u think can be more powerful ah? your car just have KNN and extractor, alot of more work can be done at ur engine instaed of clutch.. that would be silly thing to do..
Who in the right mind would think that by changing the clutch will make the car more powerful? hehehehe.

I heard that he bought a FAKE imitation clutch and he is winding about it robbing away his car performance.

BFC

Dec 3, 2005
actually.. he but real clutch.. not fake

but for some reason, he has weak mind and his mind play tricks on him..

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
DOnt get me wrong!!

My clutch do feel a bit spongy. This might be due to poor mechanic's installation with greasy hands touching all over the clutch plate - thus making it slippery.

What I did to confirm my clutch is "healthy" now is by doing a drag with another similar car - And see the difference.

True enough - I did take that car out during 1st and 2nd gears, but he overtook me on 3rd gear onwards.

COnclusion:
My clutch is HEALTHY now..

btw, the person who is the president of a car club shud recognise this picture.

"Is it one of yours.............?"

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
peterink2000 said:
I think the A4 guy is not trying to be an A4. Just got his bumper sprayed black because of some scratches........

Anyway guys...........

check this out for laughs. Somebody just made its eye lid like japanese. I think he wants to be japanese....

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/peterink/eyelid.jpg
Is the eyelid made of real carbon fiber or is it a FAKE?

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
Hallo...........

BFC cannot find any pics....why you so bz body. go and make sometin up????

kepoh la u.....................

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
I think the picture file is too big. He is looking for some European web engineers to help him shrink the picture before uploading it.

If you want to know how he tackles tight corners, you shuld see this......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have any of you watched the video where Michael Schumacher takes a gorgeous red SLS and loops it in a tunnel? While some are still debating on the authenticity of the commercial, it is still an impressive video nevertheless. I personally like the part where all the crew members are preparing for the run, showing how much preparation, precise calculation and teamwork involved in accomplishing a specific project...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience