Tomei Drag R34 GTR Stolen

Nov 3, 2006
Last edited:

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
there's a debate going on at ocau.com as well. seems they didnt have proper alarm systems and the workshop does not have insurance that covers this specific scenario.

I believe the cars are in parts already. Not easy disposing such unique cars out of australia. but the parts yes tho. dunno... just my opinion.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
same happen to US Tein Civic Si Demo Car

taken from Import Tuner magazine December 06 edition.

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Oversea thief stole cool ,fast and awesome car.Malaysia stole daily user car.I think all this car has been stripped been used in australia or come to malaysia because australia near malaysia.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
wow.....
but do agree that pros would stripped and sell instead of selling off as whole because they got no papers on the cars....

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
It is strongly believed that the culprit were the insider from Bel Garage itself.

They have a proper security system with security cameras but was disabled when the operation was going on, so, it is professionally done.

They have insurance, but does not covered all the stolen vehicles except for the WRX (the only vehicle that was insured, by the local owner himself) because they are not Australian registered, not road registered and not property of Bel Garage.

They sure are fucked up. Rumours are, they might have landed in the middle east, the land of fucked up drifters.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Well, I won't be suprised if the car comes in over here in Malaysia as a grey import. Chinese saying, "Cross over the Sea and U become a Saint'. Theres always ways to get the proper documents and declare it as 'Imported From Japan'.

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
dont forget singapore and indonesia are close to australia as well :D

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
indonesia can. i think malaysia also can. singapore very strict with their car imports. prob mid east this sort of place. or just strip and sell parts.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While details may be vague, it’s reported that Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo has acknowledged that the replacement for the Ferrari Enzyme will “incorporate the state of the art of our knowledge in terms of increasing performances while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. It will then influence all Ferraris that appear after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience