Infinite Intercooler. EVO size from RM650! Many Sizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Infinite Intercooler. EVO size from RM650! Many Sizes!

odin

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
the evo size intercooler can fit in mitsubishi airtrek turbo? can o do the piping? pm me plz...

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
HI Odin,

Yes, it will fit the airtrek turbo. The piping will be done at my dealer's place. Just give me a call to view the cooler and do let me now where is your location so that i can guide you to the nearest dealer to you. Thanks

Regards,
Kian

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Hi,

I'm looking for a Evo Size Intercooler? can you PM me the best.

Thanks,

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi TKK,

The best price is RM 650 with 1 year warranty so buy with a peace of mind. Just call me up to view the item. Thanks man.

Regards,
Kian

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Tsen,

I ship everywhere with pos laju or any other courier services. I'm around PJ area. Let me know which one you're interested in cos some of the sizes are sold out. Thanks man

Regards,
Kian

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
Hi ... are there any intercooler that suitable for sr20det? Do u sell a set of intercooler kit? How much? PM me the price, TQ!

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Mr. Silvia'

Yep it's suitable for SR20det i'm very sure. U gotta let me know which model is your silvia first.

Thanks and rEgards,
Kian

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
hi there kian~ :) long time no see hahaha, long time no update post here already :) so how about ur business hahaha, hey i waiting my fren to reply me, and i will buy some silicone hose those from u, give me a best price then, if my fren wan the cooler, i let u know hope dont mind i always no buy from u hahaha thanks u got those silicone hose for whole length??? i think around 2 feet long those? for 2inch 2.5inch or 3 inch those?

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
bro..i have some question to ask.now im currently using standrd EVO 2 engine with garret T3 turbo.is it reasonable if im use the Infinite GTR size or EVO size.Because somebody broke my car nad stolen my part specially my OEM EVO2 intercooller.

Can u explain to me different between your infite EVO/GTR with OEM EVO Intercooller.Becuse your items is superb.

i want to know it asap.x buleh tahan lor..i takut if im using the GTR memang 'LENG' & BIG.but my car lagging because of the Intercoller

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Threebond,

I think it would be sufficient for you to use the Evo 3 size cooler. You dont have to go that huge. The Evo3 size is good enough for about 350whp. The major difference between mine coolers and most of the OEM coolers is that mine are all Bar and Plate construction. It's definitely much more robust.

Just give me a call and i'll show you the coolers or you can also pay a visit to my shop in Sunway......just above Xfactory exhaust shop. Thanks man.

Regards,
Kian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On 28/3/2005 ...just got my vacuum meter ..bought from ftzone for RM88 :P...cannot wait already so started DIY installation at 3pm...

What we have here is defi-like vacuum meter :D :lol:

[attachmentid=45145]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience