RECARO R3 seat (original) for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

RECARO R3 seat (original) for sale...

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
yala yala...u win....as i say,call the owner direct....ask him....ok??

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
maybe this vtec mugen guy should meet up with people from the R3 community to prove his purchase was authentic. If not someone affected by the situation like R3 owners whom have their stuff stolen should go and report to the police (heard they dont do jack), using this guy's handphone no and track him down.

I think even if u had bought the stolen item knowingly but not the one that stole it, you are still considered in posession of stolen items and is punishable by law.

Abang Vtec, baik reply kasi clarify sikit, kalau tak nanti masuk sup panas orh.....

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
Very likely a stolen item. You guys should check out the Star papers, a few days back a poor bloke's car (an R3) got broken into again(second time) and had basically everything in a car stolen except for th steering wheel. You can see the extend of the items stolen based on the photo in the newspaper. Just thought you guys should know and be more wary.

Cheers!

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
ampang
project one maaa this guy .... Pity for R3 owners and buyers for stolen items !!

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
stolen item..

in this part im sorry to say lar. if dis mamat betul sell the stolen item, we also must check where dis fella came from actually.and the fella lost his items also.

the make it short i see this fella u all talk about as stoler item in his thread.EVO 2 spoiler for sale with really cheap price.Its up to him how much he want put the price on the item.

On the same day & date 10/102007 he post his thread.My EVO2 spoiler was stolen.Not the spoiler only.My Evo 3 intercooller,my apexi boost meter and my Wastegate.Perghh..im so damn angry.because this is my 3rd time its happen .but this time are really worst.GILA kejap

i try to to find back my stuff until i m heard my best fren in here.Some body want to sell his evo 2 spoiler with the black color.i thought that is mine.because i know & recognize my stuff.

so. to vtecmugen.gua x cakap lu yg tibai barang gua.gua tarak hal pun.sebab itu bukan rezeki gua.tapi gua nasihatkan baik lu kasi clear lu punya nama.biarkan pun lu x buat kerja macam tu.so gua punye advise baik lu settlekan benda nie.kesia kat member.Lu jgn pikir lu x reply benda nie lu betul.

kalau benda ni ader sangkut paut dgn case gua..memang jahanam budak tu gua carik.kita org melayu+islam lak tu..gua pun bukan baik sangat.

so yg kat luar tu,jgn curi branag keta org.org lian keja penat2 nak make up keta.lu sedap tekak kasii sakau brg org

atleast semua puas hati. pada semua jgn tuduh melulu ajer.

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
these parts are stolen do no support buying stolen items guyz if some mamat wants to use it it will be stolen from him for sure one day...to ACE79 kudos to you in helping us against this crime looks like we managed to reach public awareness on R3 stolen parts....

let me get one more thing straight....no sane owner would ever sell his parts...period...

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
vtec.mugen said:
FOR INFOMATION,THIS ITEM COME FROM SATRIA GTI MY MEMBER FROM JOHOR BAHARU,HE SIAD TO ME TO SALE THATS R3 SPOILER N R3 SEAT B'COZ HE CAR ALREADY 'SANGKUT' PAYMENT 3 MONTH (SUDA MAU KENA TARIK LORRR)..SO I HELP TO SALE THAT SEATS N SPOILER...
Your friend paid only how many K installment and now want to strip and ransack the car which actually belongs to the bank? C'mon, even if ur story is true that's as close as it can get to theft.

Moral of the story: Don't sell parts from Satria R3 online. You will kena bang for sure, whether ur story is legit or not.

Last edited:

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Another thing.

What the hell were the R3 parts doing in your friend's Satria GTi in the first place?

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
hmmm...........

how did he get the R3 parts in the first place,since he's not an R3 owner?

kalau nak tipu pun, tipu benda yg boleh orang percaya la...

archangelgbrl

Jan 23, 2007
Mamat vtec.mugen ni kaki jual barang curi. Tengok lah semua benda dia dah jual, seat GTi lah, seat putra lah, spoiler R3 lah. Pastu guna lah otak korang. Kalau owner GTi nak jual seat pun, dia jual seat depan aje, mana ada orang jual seat depan belakang?

Aku dapat info pasal vtec.mugen ni. Nama dia Mohd Safuan Mansor. Alamat rumah dia 64 Jalan Cengal 1 Taman Merdeka, Batu Berendam, Melaka. Nombor IC dia 820507-05-5427. Muda lagi tapi berlagak pandai.

Siapa punya GTi ke R3 ke Putra ke hilang barang, pegi rumah dia cari dia. Nomber talipon dia 0173170292. Orang macam ni memang tak patut hidup. Dah lah kaki curi barang orang, nak buat cerita dongeng pulak.

MAY 5058

Apr 17, 2006
aik very near to my place...hmmm by d way nothing lost...hope never happen..

fuselage

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 18, 2005
shah alam
bla...bla....bla...bla...

another drama in ZTH...

Good...Good...

Keep it up....

Bab2 tuduh menuduh ni ZTHians mmg no 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari has finally unveiled the drop-top roadster version of their 599 that will make its public debut at Paris in a weeks time and is limited to only 80 units worldwide, all of which have already found garages that they will never see the light of day from.

Even Ferrari themselves are calling this the ‘most exclusive Ferrari ever.’ The model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience