FD3S Chassis,10k obo..very negotiable.

faz

Apr 28, 2005
Anyone looking for a FD3S chassis?I've got one..its not complete,there are things missing.Pics available upon request.Only interested and cash/parts in hand people may inquire.No it has no title/grant. It has been chopped and rejoined. Reason for selling,upcoming knee surgery and other interests has arisen.All stupid questions/comments will be disregarded.Please pm for price.Thanks.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jon_b_jon/album?.dir=/941f

I'm going to entertain valid offers.Please be advised this is not suitable for daily driving as it has no grant or any legal documents what so ever nor does it comply with road regulations.

faz

Apr 28, 2005
price drop and open to trades as well..please be reasonable.

hey, all..Thank you for your interest.To some of you this sale may be unreasonable, and a little pricey..Well before that let me assure you I am not here to make a quick buck.This isn't a profit sale.I'm losing a lot in fact.So the price now is about 6k~ more or less..Yes I'm still planning on letting it go.

Also new, is i'm open to trades as well..Maybe a car that is of equal or lesser value depending on the circumstances..Looking for something FR,wagon maybe..no KE70s please..uh long wheelbase sorta..nothing too big..bluebird maybe..doesn't need to look good..
It has to..
-run
-have legal documents

p.s. Sorry if I've replied your pm's too late or it is a little harsh..please understand that I'm not here to cheat nor make profit.Last thing i want to do right now.It was a bad buy that I made and I've come to regret and now I want it gone.Thank you.

Last edited:

hercules79

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
hi... im interested with the fd u have... actually... what are the missing parts from the car... and does it come with and engine and wyring?

how much would u give for it? cause im also on a tight budget but i wanna do it as a track car... pm me..

regards,
mahathir

faz

Apr 28, 2005
hi... im interested with the fd u have... actually... what are the missing parts from the car... and does it come with and engine and wyring?

how much would u give for it? cause im also on a tight budget but i wanna do it as a track car... pm me..

regards,
mahathir
you got pm!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
gone to Autoparts as a project car. Rice boy wanna make it to ??...aiyo...:retarded: the....FD with RX8 front...:shocked:

faz

Apr 28, 2005
huh?what?..oh well..i'm pissed i sold it but i have an 86 now which i actually see everyday.(its not in a different country).best of luck to whoever bought it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH-ians,

One of my friend is selling her car. Her car is still under bank loan. She and the buyer already agreed on price and now is finalising the sale of her car.
The buyer has never bought a car and has asked a car dealer to help him arrange everything. Loan as been approved. However, now the dealer wants my friend to sign the change of ownership form first then only he said that she will received the money. According to him, the buyer's bank will only release the money once my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience