Known Member
Oct 21, 2004
making of another MONSTER

Last edited:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
The main objective for this project is for track and drift use. Plus normal driving sometime.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
seem like this project will take some time to complete.
No car to whack in SIC at the moment.....very boring.

BH9

Known Member
Oct 21, 2004
patience is GOLDEN

look at different angle,you are saving money actually.no worries to fill-up petrol, to replace tyres,maintenance and etc.Look at this way; is a blessing in disguise. But when you get the machine ready to fire bantai kow kow laa kat SIC! release tension :regular_smile:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Not really saving actually. Alot of money flow out to buy parts, prepare the engine, buy handling parts, interior parts and alot more.
Due to no car to whack at the moment, I already whack and break my bimmer gearbox which is cost RM5K. Damn bad luck.

SR20DET

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
cheras
Visit site
chu ,
am got ae-86 power sterring lab, wthout hose only. r ya intersted ?? he he coz am play te-71 wth CA18det last time.

BH9

Known Member
Oct 21, 2004
EG9 said:
Not really saving actually. Alot of money flow out to buy parts, prepare the engine, buy handling parts, interior parts and alot more.
Due to no car to whack at the moment, I already whack and break my bimmer gearbox which is cost RM5K. Damn bad luck.
aiya ya ya!! what happened? i'm so sorry to hear bro this happening at a time you are in need of money to build up your TE71. Chu,if you need a bimmer parts just let me know maybe I can look out for you.No favors needed,just like to help you as friend as you had done form me before.

stay cool dude:shades_smile:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
BH9 said:
aiya ya ya!! what happened? i'm so sorry to hear bro this happening at a time you are in need of money to build up your TE71. Chu,if you need a bimmer parts just let me know maybe I can look out for you.No favors needed,just like to help you as friend as you had done form me before.

stay cool dude:shades_smile:
No prob bro, decided to rebuit the gearbox.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
wow so fast can update???
get mms from ah chee ka?

ur car got many place to repair la.....
ah chee pun pening oledi....
eng kai said MAY BE next week can done wo....

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Yes yes..thanks to MMS.

no choice lar...old car, but have to do it properly or else everything going to fall apart in the track..hehehehhe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros and siss, i was about to change my spark plug from stock to iridium type, but i just wonder which one is better. denso has its reputation in its performance and durability, especially with its 0.4mm and it U-grooved. but wat i know about volker iridium performing good also. it has 0.5mm and can last up to 160,000km. budget wise, both is about the same. however, for Gen2, wat do u guys think? which one is better? o there is other recommendation? 1 more ques, about denso iridium POWER...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience