muscle car spotted

drMpower

May 1, 2006
yeah. agree with Silverfish. the sound comparison between V8s is purely down to subjectivity of people. but, I love the sound of a V8 in a Ferrari (heard them once or twice only maa..) and also in the muscles (which until now, I havent come across with. only in movies. hehehehe)

err...since I havent see any muscle car down the road, it is possible to muscled a car? hemm..let say a Cortina Coupe?

How hard can it be?

GNandGS

Known Member
Feb 24, 2006
There are high revvers everywhere but yeah, "generally" the US cars sound different because they make their power at lower RPM.

I think this is why some, being maybe used to small engines, like the higher revving variety. Even our 4cyl cars tend to be lower rpm setups... AND bigger. :)

What I like about the typical US V8 sound comes from idle... all perf engines sound good at full song!

GNandGS

Known Member
Feb 24, 2006
lol. 6000?

GNandGS

Known Member
Feb 24, 2006
Pontiac 6000 was a front drive econo car. Trans Am it isnt... 'course there is this odd thing I cant figure out about Malaysian cars having all sorts of stickers on them so who knows. Maybe its a Trans Am with econo car logos?

:)

Fool the JPJ(?) into thinking its this and you might get a price break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_6000

Same thing as a Century for those years... brother had one for years. Good car but "bleh".

KSL

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2004
Subang
Visit site
i've only seen a trans-am and the judge. even tho the plates on the judge looked a bit odd. seemed like either east malaysia or singapore plate or somethin. think these owners should set up a team or somethin. would be nice to just go see some old schoolers areound ya kno :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

seen one but owner nvr reveal much , owner wasn't using high cam yet ... but dyno-ed and got a 19kg-m of torque ... any sifus here that can shed some light
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience