My Kawasaki Vulcan 500cc for sale

All Other Stuff

My Kawasaki Vulcan 500cc for sale

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Lovely local model. I personally thinks that it's worth the money for a stock standard, well maintained one.

I let go my end '92 California imported model (belt driven one) at RM5.5K.
Acceleration? No doubt its the fastest in its class, or even slightly above. Please make sure you are fit enough to hang on to the bike when it screams to 180km/hr. This baby rocks!!

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
tjuantze said:
Lovely local model. I personally thinks that it's worth the money for a stock standard, well maintained one.

I let go my end '92 California imported model (belt driven one) at RM5.5K.
Acceleration? No doubt its the fastest in its class, or even slightly above. Please make sure you are fit enough to hang on to the bike when it screams to 180km/hr. This baby rocks!!
hehehe.. thanx for the review bro.

wgg803

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
haha...

haiya bro, too expensive la.many brand new outside.better u reduce ur price.hahah....anyway, good luck.:shades_smile: nice stuff for funny price.

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
hei newbie wgg803, can u read my 23rd post? the bike sold for RM8000 yesterday. the buyer pay me 50% for the booking and consider sold. what u mean by many brand new outside? u can buy a brand new Vulcan for price range between RM8K??? bullshit!!!

wgg803

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
vulcan

u lucky la bro, i thing the buyer is new in using motorcycle. if not why ur vulcan is not sell for long time.congrat.

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
wgg803 said:
u lucky la bro, i thing the buyer is new in using motorcycle. if not why ur vulcan is not sell for long time.congrat.
Hi wgg803... better not comment on dracid's sale and price. :emoticon_U: You'll get screwed big time- he's rabid in his comments. I kena in the beginning too. But looks like you're a fellow biker too- you do know the market price :regular_smile:

Come convoy sama-sama sometimes...

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
wgg803 said:
haiya bro, too expensive la.many brand new outside.better u reduce ur price.hahah....anyway, good luck.:shades_smile: nice stuff for funny price.
err... what new bike u can get with that price..?? 500cc..??

well.. new naza blade 250cc made in korea is around :
Cash Price On The Road RM 19,148.12
Financing Price On The Road RM 19,503.12

can you tell me the brand? the cc? the pricing?

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
andy_coupe said:
Hi wgg803... better not comment on dracid's sale and price. :emoticon_U: You'll get screwed big time- he's rabid in his comments. I kena in the beginning too. But looks like you're a fellow biker too- you do know the market price :regular_smile:

Come convoy sama-sama sometimes...
Well fellow biker... please check this link before you comment to others... VN500 (1997) and EN500 (1993) pricing...

http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/search/search.asp?category%5Fid=5&page=5

its a shame that a fellow biker don't actually know the market price since 2005!? :embaressed_smile:

Congrats to dracid for getting his monster vn88se... happy riding bro...

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
hi friends,
motortraders price is mostly expensive due to picture advertise.for motorcycle section, almost conquer by welly motor.their price is bit higher cause they mean bussiness..
back to the topic, entering 2000, EN500 price drop till rm5k due to no loan factor..all cash. people get shock..but now, who cares.only genuine buyer interested.
bottomline is, don't judge the bike by the price, owner should know the exact price buyer should pay for the goods base on quality..BUT should quote at the range..if dracid bikes is good enough, rm8k is the max..you still can get cheaper within rm5k budget BUT mostly, you will need another $$$ for make it tip top..EN500 maintenance, not really bad.just normal big bikes.engine wise, its durable.proven from GPZ500. only the liquid cool not enough during high speed.

hehehe...sorry 4 the lectures..anyway guys..happy riding.

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
dzach2 said:
Well fellow biker... please check this link before you comment to others... VN500 (1997) and EN500 (1993) pricing...

http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/search/search.asp?category%5Fid=5&page=5

its a shame that a fellow biker don't actually know the market price since 2005!? :embaressed_smile:

Congrats to dracid for getting his monster vn88se... happy riding bro...
Check this few sites, bro...

Vulcan 500 Year 97 RM7k neg
http://www.spitfirebikers.com/index...ic&t=454&sid=f8cac0a28cf70d4cd35e84550ebcd81e

Vulcan 500 Year 97 RM7.8k neg
http://www.spitfirebikers.com/index...ic&t=536&sid=f8cac0a28cf70d4cd35e84550ebcd81e

Haha, the pot calling the kettle black :regular_smile: There are many more therein selling at around RM7k - RM8k. Even Dracid was posting over there at RM8.5k neg. His earlier price of RM9k in ZTH (subsequently reduced to RM8k in edited post) and self-claimed market price of RM11k - RM12k was really too high- any real bikers would know that. I'm sure if you're a biker, you would know too. Provided that there are lotsa beau mods (for easy riders, chrome and custom is the way to go!) on his bike, he could then probably ask for RM11k. But his is stock and as pointed out by other felllow ZTH bros, retailed new at only RM17.5k in 1997.

Actually, why does you guys get so uptight when you are facing the truth? I see from other postings on cars and phones; when other bros commented that market price is so and so, others normally chip in and a consensus is reached, then the car/phone is re-priced; subsequently sold fast. In this case, he attacked comments and... I rest my case.

In any case, it's sold (probably not at his intended RM9k price) and that's good. Now he can start hunting for his V800, which is the fun part. Who knows, I may even bump into him during convoys after I secured my V800 Drifter/Classic (under negotiation at app. RM13k). Haha...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Acid Etched paint and Correction guide

Can I get rid of stains, spots and smears on my car?
many would have left it alone and ignore if possible
my intention to share my experience and hopefully , it will give you some light and show you how to removed this Mineral deposit or acid etching

I happen to be in my mechanic and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience