• Miri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limbang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
eee. how do u refill the fluid? clutch pump using gearbox oil or other oil?

qkfxxxx

Jan 12, 2007
hi new member from kch here. anyone know a good place to balut car seats at good price or not?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
LanEvo said:
eee. how do u refill the fluid? clutch pump using gearbox oil or other oil?
use dot3/4/5.1 oil, depends on your car. Its the same as brake fluid. How do i refill? well, i open up the reservoir's cap, and pour it inside, careful dun wan drip on paint else bye bye liau.

qkfxxxx said:
hi new member from kch here. anyone know a good place to balut car seats at good price or not?
i only know Kenyalang opposite the Shell station there got one. Every once in a while i go to Kenyalang, go pass their shop look at them wrapping seat, quite nice, but dunno the price. They always seems busy working only, like so many business.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
anyone got annoyed by the GATSBY advertisement on top of the page!

I fucking get it to sing all the time and it is loud and annoying! Bloody hard to get it off to stupid fucking advertisement.

I can't wait for the fucking advertisement to finish it's fucking advertisement period!

What a fucking bad way of advertising in Zerotohundred.com.

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
LanEvo,
u sell off ur 7 and buy mine lo...hahaha..

E3,
actually wanan sell off and buy RC car..lolz

Calling all members! anyone interested in playin RC drift car? m just start to play, looking for kakis! ahahhaha.. just in case u guys wanna look at the car, go to www.yokomousa.com to look for the mini drift car.hahahaha

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
ExtremeEvo9 said:
LanEvo,

E3,
actually wanan sell off and buy RC car..lolz

Calling all members! anyone interested in playin RC drift car? m just start to play, looking for kakis! ahahhaha.. just in case u guys wanna look at the car, go to www.yokomousa.com to look for the mini drift car.hahahaha
got sponser one then can lar lol if not no money.. hahahaha

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
edgar_raphael said:
anyone got annoyed by the GATSBY advertisement on top of the page!

I fucking get it to sing all the time and it is loud and annoying! Bloody hard to get it off to stupid fucking advertisement.

I can't wait for the fucking advertisement to finish it's fucking advertisement period!

What a fucking bad way of advertising in Zerotohundred.com.
is there any way to stop the advertisement faster..? I felt it sooo annoying.. haihs.. freaking stupid advertisement.. in a wrong place summore.. aiyoh!:emoticon_U:

qkfxxxx

Jan 12, 2007
rollakid said:
use dot3/4/5.1 oil, depends on your car. Its the same as brake fluid. How do i refill? well, i open up the reservoir's cap, and pour it inside, careful dun wan drip on paint else bye bye liau.

i only know Kenyalang opposite the Shell station there got one. Every once in a while i go to Kenyalang, go pass their shop look at them wrapping seat, quite nice, but dunno the price. They always seems busy working only, like so many business.
thnx.any where else?i asked that shop before and its quite expensive la. thats the only shop i can find till now that does wrapping seat

fastevo9

Oct 25, 2006
qkfxxxx said:
thnx.any where else?i asked that shop before and its quite expensive la. thats the only shop i can find till now that does wrapping seat
There is one at ang cheng ho.

qkfxxxx

Jan 12, 2007
near sony centre?dont know le.. i think u may be talking about the cushion shop behind hock lee centre?

fastevo9

Oct 25, 2006
no no. its opposite KMC pool side on the main rd. See it a few times already. Dunno if its still there or not la. its not on the same block of sony centre but on that side of the road.

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
ExtremeEvo9 said:
LanEvo,
No $$$ how to buy from u? :P - I think i'll get a conti or family car next time la.