Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miri

• Limbang

• Total voters

fastevo9

Oct 25, 2006
lanevo&ee9:dun sell la. you guys put so much money and time into the car and now wanna sell.

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
rollakid, go puspakom? swapping engine is it? u need to change ur clutch pump if u had changed to racing clutch, if not sure cant tahan.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
RustyNail, we r nto sure about autoshow since these days it is very quiet as not many ppl tend to join as there alot of disatisfication on the judging schemes. :) u know i know la.

Rollakid, maybe the seal is leaking ehhh.... change all the seal 1st. Last time, my4G63T gave up at King centre road leading to Tabuan Jaya and traffic jam somemore. Use 1st Gear only.

LanEvo, sure.... did i pm my number to you already? i forgot.

EE9, i start the bid at RM1. heheheh *cabutz* something much faster ahhh... let me see... Langit Garis is a good choice, unless u prefer continental. hehehe

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
e3, u said it too obviously.. Langit Garis.. it should be GarisLangit.. wakakakaka..
btw, rollakid and e3, when you guys had the clutch problem means u cant shift into any gears? and you guys had to use just the gear before the clutch gave up? like 1st gear all the way home?.. wah.. 1st gear still quite ok la.. if 3rd gear in traffic jam, wah our left leg sure will grow muscles more than our right leg.. kekekeke..

btw, I saw some pics of cars drifting infront of the stadium.. something related to the cub-prix.. held on sunday.. u guys knew about it? when was it?

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
can the auto car show here do without the cotton wool?? :P

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
e3, yep. i got ur number.

ee9, ur car really up for sale ar? sell to me la. i go buy toto now. hehe.

how much is the new bmw 320 cost now?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Farique, true, u can shift but it will hurt the GB.

EvoX2, yeah yeah...the cotton wool, the teddy bears, the aluminium foils and the mag. heheheh........

LanEvo, 200k and above, if i'm not mistaken but alot of ppl say it problematic, don what la.

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
soulfly u from miri kah ???!!

how come miri ppl only this few...T.T mostly kch 1 also...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
farique, there is a drift session on every sunday afternoon at Stadium carpark. sometime there are alot of "ah beng" there. Pull hand brake and the car swing then stop, say drift. No eye see.....

There are quite a few Supras, S13, 180SX, 200Sx, S15, Ke70, AE86 that really drift.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
evo3 said:
Rollakid, maybe the seal is leaking ehhh.... change all the seal 1st. Last time, my4G63T gave up at King centre road leading to Tabuan Jaya and traffic jam somemore. Use 1st Gear only.
changed already, blew once and got stuck at kenyalang about 3 months ago.. this time just fluid ran out.. way faster than expected. bleed myself, nono not me.. i mean my pump, now working fine.

got aftermarket hydraulic pump one ar? why never see before? if too big also cannot wor i got limited space around master cylinder there, unless someone donate me blacktop ecu and wiring so i can throw away the intake plenum lar..