Batu Kawan Sprint Test on 3rd Dec

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
jaspal said:
The whole world has access to and can read these forums. Put in good information on it so that we can learn how to improve our drag car times and also share tricks and ways to build more power and reliability in them. Don't squabble over who is faster or quicker as we will all loose someday to someone better. Learn to improve your cars and always maintain a healthy atmosphere where competition is concerned. Look at the Thais and how they are hitting low 8 seconds and what are we doing? Fighting amongst ourselves and talking about the past. Get back to you workshop and build the quickest car you can with the money you can afford to spend. Don't spend more than you should as there is no great prize money being the quickest car in Malaysia not yet anyway.

Best Regards,
Jaspal
Jaspal,
I agree with all the sentences tat u said in this paragraph! All the northern n central side ppl r so selfish tat they keep secrets to themselves, like tis how r we goin to improve?We fight among each other n killing each other, if the nothern n central ppl got the mentality of helping or giving ideas to each other i think to build a 9sec machine in malaysia shouldn't be a problem! Look at the southern side(Johor) they r working n helping each other, tat is y Johor's drag machine is always fast, we can always c diff things during drag races when the johor ppl come...I respect u Jaspal for saying out wat is lack in the nothern n central ppl mentality!

Regards,
Cooljas

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
aiiyyooo... enuf la wey... dont like this please...

eg6_penang

Known Member
Dec 8, 2006
sifu jas...if u want to join sdb this year...how will u take ur car to sic? if u rent trailer.....can i join (i'll pay for my car) ...

*sorry my english is very poor

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
eg6_penang said:
sifu jas...if u want to join sdb this year...how will u take ur car to sic? if u rent trailer.....can i join (i'll pay for my car) ...

*sorry my english is very poor
I think he will drive it there... hehehehe

sanjevlct

Mar 2, 2006
Just an Opinion

Well to every success of creation comes a price tag. there is no such things as a free lunch. Many have spent thousands and tens of thousands just to tweak their car and in return, not only do they want a fast car but also to earn some money.

Not many people do this as a hobby or just to burn away hard earned money to have the fastest car. Some "invest" in order to sell these items and hope to break even or make a profit so that they may continue to develop faster and more reliable cars.

To actually give away secrets is a good/noble idea but not if you have spent so much just to obtain the best gearbox for your/ particular type of car/engine or the edge over other racing cars. This would be your selling point and main attraction for enthusiat to being their machines to your workshop. Simple as that.

How many secrets have been posted on this forum or other forums. Not many. Reason being that if i were to give yo the secret, would you come to my workshop to fit it? Please don't get me wrong. I am not against it but i somehow have difficulty in seeing that happening.

Anyways, a noble and decent suggestion but... honestly, not gonna happen. In my humble opinion. My team took part in this race (Dec '06). We only manage 3rd place for the 1.8 N/A but with a 4G93 SOHC engine in the red satria. Many people have laughed at this but so far my team had the last laugh. Anyways, there is still lotsa room for improvement.

Once again, a noble idea but i doubt would come true. Just an opinion.

Keep Drag Racing alive!

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
sanjevlct said:
Well to every success of creation comes a price tag. there is no such things as a free lunch. Many have spent thousands and tens of thousands just to tweak their car and in return, not only do they want a fast car but also to earn some money.

Not many people do this as a hobby or just to burn away hard earned money to have the fastest car. Some "invest" in order to sell these items and hope to break even or make a profit so that they may continue to develop faster and more reliable cars.

To actually give away secrets is a good/noble idea but not if you have spent so much just to obtain the best gearbox for your/ particular type of car/engine or the edge over other racing cars. This would be your selling point and main attraction for enthusiat to being their machines to your workshop. Simple as that.

How many secrets have been posted on this forum or other forums. Not many. Reason being that if i were to give yo the secret, would you come to my workshop to fit it? Please don't get me wrong. I am not against it but i somehow have difficulty in seeing that happening.

Anyways, a noble and decent suggestion but... honestly, not gonna happen. In my humble opinion. My team took part in this race (Dec '06). We only manage 3rd place for the 1.8 N/A but with a 4G93 SOHC engine in the red satria. Many people have laughed at this but so far my team had the last laugh. Anyways, there is still lotsa room for improvement.

Once again, a noble idea but i doubt would come true. Just an opinion.

Keep Drag Racing alive!
WAH... :shocked:

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
eg6_penang said:
ok then...if wanna use trailer...do pm me....err..my car .. white kancil....:X-:
The one that enter open 2 wheel??????

eg6_penang

Known Member
Dec 8, 2006
no lah...i only enter 1.3T below..got 3rd placing..lost to the kancil on semi-final......that one is from negeri sembilan..my fren also lar...i'm from penang....

atuf

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
lost to blue kancil from pink auto ka????
when the next event

Garrett

May 10, 2006
The whole world has access to and can read these forums. Put in good information on it so that we can learn how to improve our drag car times and also share tricks and ways to build more power and reliability in them. Don't squabble over who is faster or quicker as we will all loose someday to someone better. Learn to improve your cars and always maintain a healthy atmosphere where competition is concerned. Look at the Thais and how they are hitting low 8 seconds and what are we doing? Fighting amongst ourselves and talking about the past. Get back to you workshop and build the quickest car you can with the money you can afford to spend. Don't spend more than you should as there is no great prize money being the quickest car in Malaysia not yet anyway.

Best Regards,
Jaspal[/QUOTE]

Well blasted, Jas.

A beautiful piece of advice from a lumba h**** king.

eg6_penang

Known Member
Dec 8, 2006
atuf said:
lost to blue kancil from pink auto ka????
when the next event
not lah...i lost to the white kancil with enter turbo 2wd in semi..and i got 3rd place....pink auto got 5-6 place i think...pink auto is from perlis..my fren also lahhh:omg_smile:

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
eg6_penang... wich part of png are u from?

eg6_penang

Known Member
Dec 8, 2006
seberang perai...near jpj seberang jaya.....i'm newbie only ma....just play 3 cylinder ....

atuf

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
eg6...near lelong store ka?there oso got 1 kancil..the lubang2 1..
igtkan from workshop infront of bandar perda...rally workshop...
some said he got good toy that can play...
you know the place aa???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there. All sifus, on behalf of my friend, he got a Proton Gen-2 and planning to swap the engine either to mivec CK or 4age Black Top 6 speed. He already checked with the PUSPAKOM and the swap for both engine is allowed for his Proton Gen-2. The questions are

1) Which engine better in performance and durability?
2) Which engine has more potential for further modification to gain more HP?
3) Which engine got more aftermarket performance parts?
4) Which engine is more economical in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience