My Kawasaki Vulcan 500cc for sale

All Other Stuff

My Kawasaki Vulcan 500cc for sale

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
really? can u recommend me one VN800 for RM12K. the condition must be excellent.
btw did i asked ur opinion about my bike and price?
why u guys keep on spoilling other people's thread and business. u don have other work to do is it? and did i asked what bike u are riding. hahahaaa...
btw, did i mention my price is firm. pls read my thread again
if i wanna sell my bike for RM9K, its my business non of urs

reality bites ur #$# sorry.

Last edited:

arj2006

May 11, 2006
i think this is not good habit to comment as such...seller has their right to offer at any price.. depend on buyer to make an evaluation before buy...
if you really want to buy , if u feel the price expensive, then you can call the owner directly and make a negotiation.

Just imagine, if u sell something, ppl directly comment your item is not good, expensive, can get cheaper at this shop,that shop.. then u will feel in uncomfortable situation.. !!

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
arj2006 said:
i think this is not good habit to comment as such...seller has their right to offer at any price.. depend on buyer to make an evaluation before buy...
if you really want to buy , if u feel the price expensive, then you can call the owner directly and make a negotiation.

Just imagine, if u sell something, ppl directly comment your item is not good, expensive, can get cheaper at this shop,that shop.. then u will feel in uncomfortable situation.. !!

thanks a million arj2006 for ur comments. i think that guy forget to read ZTH rules and regulation before post such a nonsense comments.

as u told on ur statement, the seller has their right to offer what ever price he want and the buyer can evaluate before he buy.

common guys u can offer me at any price u want. if the price meets my requirement ill let go my precious bike.

thanks again arj2006

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
sakuraguy said:
woooo .. Vin .. not yet sell ar? .. taking wat after this? .. CBR900RR? ..
not yet mur...
ma next upgrade VN1500.
i receive one gud offer from another forumer. after i sold this bike maybe ill go for that one.
im more into EZ la fren not Sport/Super's.

Last edited:

AUT15

Known Member
May 27, 2005
CyberJaya
good luck on your selling...

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
EN500 new price in 1997 is rm17.5k local assemble. your colour scheme is a local assemble. anyway, the bikes looks nice and std.
btw, market price is around that for good condition..sometimes can get rm5k for normal.
*the bike is reliable,less maintenance and enjoy riding esp. for long distance. BUT don't ride at top speed all the time, your engine temp. might blink!! this is normal due to small engine radiator...

good luck!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The manual specifies an 8yr change interval for emission hoses. Does it refer to just the pcv/breather hoses or are there others? When I went to the shop to get replacement parts, the guy at the counter suggested a replacement hose which I didn't recognize - quite short ~2-3in, ~0.75in diameter.

And just to be sure, the the pcv/breather hoses are connected to the 10 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions on the throttle body right?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience