TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
welcome welcome !! spoon rear strut bar rare item hard to find la hahaha u can try to look out on marketplace there....

join our forum http://h22aoc.20.forumer.com/

2morrow will gathering @ subang ..^^

accord21

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
hisha..just want to asking about ECU..mine sm4 with H22a manual taken from BB4...is it OBD1 or OBD2?? still confused?
What is the diff wif OBD1 & Obd2??

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
ehm ..hard to said ..some using OBD1 n some around 96 / 97 i think will using OBD2 ..actually i'm not sure also ...OBD1 n OBD2 what;'s the diff ah ,.ehm ..really don know hahaha i think the wiring system just a bit diff n ECU also a bit diff only ...better search the info on net ...

LameSpeeder

Oct 10, 2006
hisha said:
welcome welcome !! spoon rear strut bar rare item hard to find la hahaha u can try to look out on marketplace there....

join our forum http://h22aoc.20.forumer.com/

2morrow will gathering @ subang ..^^
ok bro...will go over that forum later n keep looking for that item...i love spoon n mugen...hehe

aiseh...got gathering ar..had been out of desk n internet connection since friday,not aware of it...:cry_smile: :cry_smile: ...where do most of the members from ya?i'm from jb yo but once in a while will lepak lepak at kl also lah..huhuhu......:_: :_:

accord21

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
hisha said:
ehm ..hard to said ..some using OBD1 n some around 96 / 97 i think will using OBD2 ..actually i'm not sure also ...OBD1 n OBD2 what;'s the diff ah ,.ehm ..really don know hahaha i think the wiring system just a bit diff n ECU also a bit diff only ...better search the info on net ...
ok2 bro..many thanks..also still confused...is it obd1 or obd2..or maybe obiwan kanobi heheheh

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
LameSpeeder said:
ok bro...will go over that forum later n keep looking for that item...i love spoon n mugen...hehe

aiseh...got gathering ar..had been out of desk n internet connection since friday,not aware of it...:cry_smile: :cry_smile: ...where do most of the members from ya?i'm from jb yo but once in a while will lepak lepak at kl also lah..huhuhu......:_: :_:
most of the member was from KL n SEL....got 1 in JB also ..KEN (ACURAV) ^^

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
LameSpeeder said:
Hello everybody,Newbie luder report in!
You Guys got any lobang for Rear Strut bar?i just bought a Spoon Sport's Front strut bar which i got it from half cut shop....big difference after intalled....i read somewhere on the internet said spoon used to sell it in package(front rear) so i'm just trying my luck out here see whether i'll find a rear 1 here....

FYI...mine is a 93lude BB1...

welcome brother...i am ken (acurav) from JB also...
hey...finally got member from JB..next time we can go up kl tt together.

accord21

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
just want to ask...how to make our extractor JASMA FGK more shining...mine looks dirty coz previous owner wrapped that extractor with thermal..then not shining anymore :(...autosol also failed...how?? dont ask me to re-chrome..any idea bro??

LameSpeeder

Oct 10, 2006
just wrap it up again loh :_::_:....haha.i think the fgk extractor is stainless steel 1 izzit?hard to make it shining again loh unless u wanna send it for ionized....if it's made by aluminium after sandpaper a lil bit then it'lll be shiny shiny yo....so in my opinion,wrap it up lah....

Last edited:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
LameSpeeder said:
Hello everybody,Newbie luder report in!
You Guys got any lobang for Rear Strut bar?i just bought a Spoon Sport's Front strut bar which i got it from half cut shop....big difference after intalled....i read somewhere on the internet said spoon used to sell it in package(front rear) so i'm just trying my luck out here see whether i'll find a rear 1 here....

FYI...mine is a 93lude BB1...

Hi bro, welcome :_: Sorry to said i also fix those but never feel any things at all. No Hard feeling, like example fix the volt stabilizer does we feel any things?! I'm also fix those but feel nothing also. Hahaha.... :shocked:

LameSpeeder

Oct 10, 2006
louismhc said:
Hi bro, welcome :_: Sorry to said i also fix those but never feel any things at all. No Hard feeling, like example fix the volt stabilizer does we feel any things?! I'm also fix those but feel nothing also. Hahaha.... :shocked:
no prob man...in the end the day result is the only thing that matter,not the theory n explaination.

Honestly what u said it's kinda true...this kind of thing got effect or not is really a myth..the pivot raizin i got on my car i also got no feeling loh..:Not_Impressed:...in my opinion that kinda stuff is more to decoration n can show off to ur fren when open up the hood only..."See!it's Pivot 1 leh....original made in Japan der wor...."..hahahaha

Last edited:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
LameSpeeder said:
no prob man...in the end the day result is the only thing that matter,not the theory n explaination.

Honestly what u said it's kinda true...this kind of thing got effect or not is really a myth..the pivot raizin i got on my car i also got no feeling loh..:Not_Impressed:...in my opinion that kinda stuff is more to decoration n can show off to ur fren when open up the hood only..."See!it's Pivot 1 leh....original made in Japan der wor...."..hahahaha

rofl.....ya, true. :_: Hahahahahah..............

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
There will be a track day organise by JSOC (Japanese sport car owners club).

Date : 31th December 2006
Time : to be confirm......
Venue : Sepang

FREE ENTRY!!!

member that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng (Thomas 012 - 282 9199)
2) Hisha (Lam)
3) Detamaso_nadi (Allan)
4)

Please confirm your attandance. Thank you.

ncs11

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
yo thomas,
is the team sticker ready?the other day i went to racing fit n ask to hav a look at the stickers tht u ardered earlier but they refused to show it to me......
i hav place a booked on ur side but was wondering if u hav the ready made stickers???
can take some photos so tht i can hav a look ar?
Dylan here!

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
ncs11 said:
yo thomas,
is the team sticker ready?the other day i went to racing fit n ask to hav a look at the stickers tht u ardered earlier but they refused to show it to me......
i hav place a booked on ur side but was wondering if u hav the ready made stickers???
can take some photos so tht i can hav a look ar?
Dylan here!

i will try to snap a photo and post it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here I am considering some possible options for tuning my 4AFE compared to swapping a 4AGE. Yeah there might be more trouble but I thought of having the fun to experiment and save the trouble of going through the engine swap registration. Hope can get some input if anyone have tried or seen any of these options done:

1. Head swap with Blacktop 20V
Benefits: Cheap. Less stuff to change (pumps and all), piston are lower compression so easier to future turbo.

Doubts: Pistons less...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience