4G91 Gang..

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
aiyoo long time not enter this forum...how r u my old friends there...a bit bz with my bsns nowadays...trying to catch some time to join yr TT..just let me know when..myb can folow...cheers evrybody...

Herbie

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
ijoe said:
aiyoo long time not enter this forum...how r u my old friends there...a bit bz with my bsns nowadays...trying to catch some time to join yr TT..just let me know when..myb can folow...cheers evrybody...
welcome back ijoe taiko ... huuhhu .. i also waiting for partyJOE to set up .. but still he didnt say anything bout tt .. but alot person ask for it now .. :P .. maybe he very busy

wirabeatwira

Sep 22, 2006
just notice previous posting partyjoe, herbie and MTEC-i all very sohai stick so many sticker on car, hahaha

Cesc R

Known Member
Oct 13, 2006
wut happen here aa in this forum...really dont understand few recent post..hmm...

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
wirabeatwira

Hmm, i dont know what is your problem but calling somebody sohai for no reason is like trying to provoke mass flaming.. what is wrong with u man.. Santa didnt give u what u want last year ah?? picking a fight and showing off in forums is what i call a true sohai.. can u smell what i'm cookin now??

To the others,

Gud to know that u guys still willing to log in and keep this thread moving even though at slower pace than it used to previously.. Welcome back to all oltimers.. long time didnt go for TT with u guys oledi.. tell u what, i'll be cumin back end of this week.. why not we arrange a TT, its been ages since we had one anyway.. and as usual there are alot of new faces that is eager to go for TT.. well, hopefully this time more can show up ler.. suggest a date in here or maybe just ask our event coordinator to pick a date loh.. as long not during raya time ok lah.. hahaha

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
tajulsans said:
wirabeatwira

Hmm, i dont know what is your problem but calling somebody sohai for no reason is like trying to provoke mass flaming.. what is wrong with u man.. Santa didnt give u what u want last year ah?? picking a fight and showing off in forums is what i call a true sohai.. can u smell what i'm cookin now??

To the others,

Gud to know that u guys still willing to log in and keep this thread moving even though at slower pace than it used to previously.. Welcome back to all oltimers.. long time didnt go for TT with u guys oledi.. tell u what, i'll be cumin back end of this week.. why not we arrange a TT, its been ages since we had one anyway.. and as usual there are alot of new faces that is eager to go for TT.. well, hopefully this time more can show up ler.. suggest a date in here or maybe just ask our event coordinator to pick a date loh.. as long not during raya time ok lah.. hahaha
Woooow.......our 4G91 CEO is back, when gonna have TT? Maybe need our PR Manager Mr Partyjoe organise it.....partyjoe where are you, hehe

Suddenly kena people xyz in forum, not dare to post liaw...hahaha :confused_smile:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
hmmm, still havent heard anything from our event coordinator eh.. well, he could be busy with his job.. or maybe busy looking around for cristmas tree qua.. ahahah.. i'll try to contact him la, c what idea he has..

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Yo ~~~ I also part of 4G91 buddy.. ~~~

Just transplant into this superb engine last month ~~~

Any best engine oil for this engine ya.. quite new here.. :D

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
welcome to the family natagowai....
for our engine its best to use semi-syn 10W-40....to reduce the tappet sound....
so far i am using eneos engine oil....no complains so far :)

hmmmm.....thread seems to be slowing down again...
btw guys....any of u joining the Transit event this weekend?

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
natagowai said:
Yo ~~~ I also part of 4G91 buddy.. ~~~

Just transplant into this superb engine last month ~~~

Any best engine oil for this engine ya.. quite new here.. :D
Semi Syn Eneos oil not bad but it wont last until 5000km, car will feel sluggish

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
till now still havent see partyjoe in here.. hmm, i wanna propose the date for TT on the first weekend of new yer.. what u guys think??

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
tajulsans said:
till now still havent see partyjoe in here.. hmm, i wanna propose the date for TT on the first weekend of new yer.. what u guys think??
OK, where the TT gonna have? better day time

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the descendant of the Skyline GT-R, one of the most mystical Japanese cars. Hondas and Toyotas can't come close to the excitement that emanates from this beauty.

Enough with all this admiration. The GT-R is no longer classified as a sports car in the Skyline family, but is in a class of its own. The Nissan GT-R is becoming one of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience