Looking for Astro Decoder

All Other Stuff

Looking for Astro Decoder

dasdevil

Known Member
May 5, 2005
just a querry.....if i take my astro card to another decoder...let say my frens place........can i fix my card and watch there?
pls feed back!!

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
dasdevil said:
just a querry.....if i take my astro card to another decoder...let say my frens place........can i fix my card and watch there?
pls feed back!!
this statement is from my experience, testing and result...........Yes. ur card can be fix in others decoder in others place without any error.... as long the decoder and dish in good condition!.... belived............................:regular_smile:

waikiki

500 RPM
Mar 16, 2004
Damansara, PJ
Visit site
hi all...

i have a decoder together with remote. Not using it as i moved out from old place and new place already has one.

016-3866290 . call /sms :)

Sep 13, 2007
I am also looking for a NEW Astro Decoder (small silver box) complete with new remote control and power cord. Willing to pay RM100 for it. Pls call me if you have stock at 019-3183776. TQ. Edmund

AlexKRD

Known Member
Nov 10, 2006
Yaya heard tat b4 can duplicate the card lol..interested here also!!~~Hehe!!~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

I just posted a thread last week about this mad man throwing a concrete rock at me. YESTERDAY, my car was stolen in SUBANG JAYA, SS15, in front of the shoplots facing CARREFOUR.

I parked my car, went to see my dentist to do my nerve treatment with mom. Came out an hour later and my car was gone..
Parked my car at 11am. Came back at 1230....in bright day light.
So many houses in front of the car park....how could they!!

6 years of unconditional love i've given to him, and he's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience