Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ManUtd r in red hot form especially at hom game... No new injury reported except for Evra hving a small knock on Wed. nite!!! In fact Solksjear is back to de team now n both Smith n Park Ji Sung were playing on de reserve game yest.! So its a big boost for de team too... Man Shitty r hving lousy away form... Been losing many games... So on paper, its all ManUtd at Old Trafford tmr!!! :_:

But... Hahaha... In a derby game like this, normally de form book can b throwed out of de window... I think Man Shitty wil try to come to Old Toilet n play a defensive n rough game... Tackles wil b flying in everywhere from them... They wil hv to stop both Rooney n Ronnie running at their defence which i dun think they r capable... 4-5-1 seems very likely for their formation n there wil b lotsa blue shirts behind de ball...

Hopefully ManUtd can play their own attacking game n not b psycho by de Shitty players into making mistakes (especially their tackles)... MU players hv to control their emotion... Play de usual fast moving game n i think Man Shitty wil b out pace by us... So i hope it wil b a 3-0 hom win to ManUtd!!! V need an early goal to settle down... What u guyz think??? :_:

troy.a

Jan 8, 2006
Totally agree that we need an early goal to settle everybody down. Notice the stats that MU will sew up the game when they start with an early goal or a goal in the 1st half of proceedings ~ reckon its some psycho thing, but it WORKS!!!!

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Or let them score early in the first half. Then im sure we will play like a cup final, just like the game against benfica, wigan, etc. If u guys notice, the match we lost usually because the opposition score quite late in the 2nd half, where there's little time for us to catch up.

My 2 cents

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
minor teams will always come to play with defence in mind... so, manu just gotta be patience, and pounce at any given opportunity. Of course, with patience, the players gotta be able to maintain their concentration... if they get too frustrated, they will lapse... then the opponent will pounce on counter attack.

crack the whip! go MANU!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
it's not d easy game for united cos it's d derby match...city will give it all! but utd are more sharp in attack,we will play normal 1 2 passing then try to hit them from long range...play comfort...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hohoho my fellow Mancs.

Another game, another 3 points in the bag. Bringing the gap from Chelsea to 9 points. Chelsea have 2 matches to play but then any gap is better than none.

Far from our best performance really and Rooney should have had a hattrick. Saha missed a sitter too. We really have to stop being so wasteful. Thank God for Ronnie's goal which really put it to bed. Well, at least we keep on marching even when it isn't our best day. Well done lads.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
To Chelshit: Games in hand does not mean games won.
We know full well of that jus like last season when we experienced the same thing.
Well the best thing is we know that we still have the 3 points gap intact
But i have to say i almost pull off all my hair due t the performance that we produced after Saha went off...
we were back to the old 451 again...but sigh we got lucky there.

And btw...i am somewhat disturbed by the timing of Henry's 'rest'
though they beat us at our place without henry playing, i don't expect them to pull that off again given the fact that Toure is also unavailable and Gallas is very doubtful.
Unlikely for them to do us a favour.Nonetheles i will still watch it with a lot of interest.

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Tell me about it. I was exasperated by our sloppy play after Saha's substitution. It's almost like the second half against Chelsea where we gave away possession too easily. And somebody needs to tell the lads not to fuck around with the ball near the penalty area, especially when there are 4 or 5 opposition players around. Scholes nearly gave me a fucking heart attack when he lost the ball to Ireland for the shot on goal.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
And Rooney and Saha both need more practice on how to put the ball in the back of the net. And stop trying to bust the ball.

troy.a

Jan 8, 2006
Hey, all is not loss ~ hang on for a couple of weeks and let's see how things turn out in Jan, be it Larsson or any other wonder kid coming into the squad....

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Is it just me, or do u guys also think that giggs' decision making and passing is getting worse ? Sometimes he just chose the wrong path, and ended up losing the possession of the ball.

The good thing is his crosses are still good.

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Stormvolution 9 said:
ManUtd r in red hot form especially at hom game... No new injury reported except for Evra hving a small knock on Wed. nite!!! In fact Solksjear is back to de team now n both Smith n Park Ji Sung were playing on de reserve game yest.! So its a big boost for de team too... Man Shitty r hving lousy away form... Been losing many games... So on paper, its all ManUtd at Old Trafford tmr!!! :_:

But... Hahaha... In a derby game like this, normally de form book can b throwed out of de window... I think Man Shitty wil try to come to Old Toilet n play a defensive n rough game... Tackles wil b flying in everywhere from them... They wil hv to stop both Rooney n Ronnie running at their defence which i dun think they r capable... 4-5-1 seems very likely for their formation n there wil b lotsa blue shirts behind de ball...

Hopefully ManUtd can play their own attacking game n not b psycho by de Shitty players into making mistakes (especially their tackles)... MU players hv to control their emotion... Play de usual fast moving game n i think Man Shitty wil b out pace by us... So i hope it wil b a 3-0 hom win to ManUtd!!! V need an early goal to settle down... What u guyz think??? :_:
dunno why reading ur post reminds me of abit of commentry from ea sports fifa series & punditry from 'here we go' :shades_smile:

and about giggs, well maybe needs to see an optician like scholes :Not_Impressed:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
thank you gooners
thank you flamini.
thank you for scoring a decent goal
thank you for the sightest of touch that diverted fat frank's attempt by an inch.
Though we lost 3 points to you at home, we gained two points here without doing anything.
And now, we have 5 points deposited safely into our account.
It's so nice looking down at chelshit with a 8 points gap.
It never felt so good before.
What a good week.
It's been quite some time...fantastic football,derby win,and leading the table...let's reminisce.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
ya hooooooooo
thanks a lot gunners & Arsene Wenger & not to forget Flamini
8 point clear on top

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... I suppose it was a very good wk last wk for all ManUtd fans all over de world!!! Not tht v r lansi... Jus tht v r too happy bcos all things goes our way currently... ManUtd won de derby game by 3-1, what a revenge!!! And Ass-sernal managed to gave Chelshit a scare at de stamford bridge n de result 1-1 draw gave ManUtd a 8 points lead!!! :_: Yeah, i totally agreed tht with games in hand doesnt means points in de bag!!! Hahaha... Mr. Big Mouth Mourihno u shld know tht better!!! :_: De nerves really play a part into ur Chelshit team... Lets see how ur team play against a 'slowly back to form' Newcastle this coming Wed!!! They wil b no push over!!! If u happen to rest ur key players... haha... Good luck to u!!!

Wow... Looking back few wks back, I was so damn worried... V got to play against Blackburn away, Middleborough away, Everton hom, Benfica hom n Shitty hom in 3 wks times... It really looks tough tht time... But what a performance MU hv had for de past 3 wks... 12 points from 4 super tricky games n qualified for de last 16 of de CL... Finally... :_:

Tht tight schedule might b de main cause why ManUtd been nervous at times against Shitty... Few players really need rest/ a short break, as i said b4 - Ferdinand, Nerville, Giggsy, Rooney n Saha too... They played way too many games in this hectic period consecutively... Its a worry too... But thx God... After this Shitty game, SAF finally able to grant all players a 3 days off where they can really rest their tiring legs n stay fresh for de up coming away game against West Ham on 17th Dec Sunday... This break come jus at de superb timing!!! ManUtd really needs it!!!

Yeah, dunno whether u guyz notice it not... No matter how well Scholesy r playing at times, he tences to hv sloppy passes at de crucial moment at de wrong place... Haha... Tht's not de 1st time v saw him did tht where he lost possesion to Ireland... Really a heart attack moment for us all...

De games tht r coming up: West Ham away 17/12, Aston Villa away 23/12 n Wigan at hom 26/12... 3 more tricky games coming up... So hopefully after this 3 days off, all players can maintain their freshness n good form to over come all hurdles... De Aston Villa away game is de toughest from this 3 games... They hv onli been beaten once at hom this season - Tht's by our Man Shitty 3-1 recently...

Seraph,

Hehehe... Me jus luv to analyse ManUtd games n all thier players... Very happy tht ManUtd finally manage to stage a real challenge to Chelshit this season... Chelshit stil de team to beat... They got de $$$ to buy all tops players... Been very strong for de last 2 seasons... But our SAF finally manage to build a team tht r equally strong n exciting... Hv high hopes for MU this season!!! :_: