H22A thread

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
skf said:
wat is the price of BB4 manual now?
all h22a got LSD?

Not all BB1 or BB4 has 4ws, some is 2ws.

BB4 manual is hard to get in malaysia, but for prelude manual is running around RM40 - 45k, but it also depends on the car condition, if the car condition not good, even RM3xk also can get.

I am not really sure whether all h22a got LSD or not. But my BB4 manual don have. hehehe.......:regular_smile:

skf

Known Member
May 8, 2005
skyhawkheng said:
Not all BB1 or BB4 has 4ws, some is 2ws.

BB4 manual is hard to get in malaysia, but for prelude manual is running around RM40 - 45k, but it also depends on the car condition, if the car condition not good, even RM3xk also can get.

I am not really sure whether all h22a got LSD or not. But my BB4 manual don have. hehehe.......:regular_smile:
ha, i mean bb4 halfcut :X-: how much u bought ?

tlyeow

Known Member
Oct 24, 2005
dudes.... I have a SV4 H22A... thinking about putting in the Emanage or AFC Neo... a friend of mine has the Emanage and swears by it. However, it's kinda a hassle to need a notebook each time you wanna tweak it... any comments?

BTW, does anyone know a good place to install and tune the Emanage or AFC Neo?

ericvai777

Banned
Sep 27, 2006
spyder-net.com
Hey bro,

I'm going to two places to install my stuff. To wire up the e-manage, i'll be heading to Blitz Garage in Sunway, cos' the guy there does a very very good and clean job of it. Then for tuning, i'll be heading down to Milennium Motorsports to do it. Joshua is a pretty experienced tuner and his pricing is pretty reasonable.

axlroll

Apr 21, 2006
Dear H22A proud owner...

Just wanna ask if u guys can share a few info regarding SV4 with H22A.

I bought Honda Accord CD4(recond model) 96/99. Originally was F20B but was converted to H22A by previous owner. I'm the 2nd owner. I bought it in June 06.

Hope u guys can clarify me on the few issue:-

1. What is the recommended oil for H22A? How bout semi syenthetic? Curently I'm using Castrol megnatec!
2. Oil change period? 5K km or 10km?
3. Timing belt? Any idea when do we need to change? 80k km or 100k km?

Tq

ericvai777

Banned
Sep 27, 2006
spyder-net.com
Dear H22A proud owner...

Just wanna ask if u guys can share a few info regarding SV4 with H22A.

I bought Honda Accord CD4(recond model) 96/99. Originally was F20B but was converted to H22A by previous owner. I'm the 2nd owner. I bought it in June 06.

Hope u guys can clarify me on the few issue:-

1. What is the recommended oil for H22A? How bout semi syenthetic? Curently I'm using Castrol megnatec!
2. Oil change period? 5K km or 10km?
3. Timing belt? Any idea when do we need to change? 80k km or 100k km?

Tq
Ok bro,

Here's some stuff for you to digest on. Semi-Synthetic oil is good enough for our car especially for me when i change it at every 3,500 KM's, the max i'll stretch it is to 4,000 KM's. Never above that, cos i always want to maintain the cleanliness of my engine. If you change your oils frequently, trust me on this, it'll save you thousands when it comes to the repair bills in the future, cos' you're extending the life of your engine and keeping it well lubricated.

I'm using Q8 Oils, 10W-40 Formula Advanced Semi-syn. So far, of all the semi-syn's i've used, this one still outperforms even some fully syn oils in the market. Basically, its cheap and good.

For the timing belt, go back for the Original Honda one for normal application. Changing every 60 - 80 K is recommended, but for hardcore driving, its recommended to change it at every 60K KM.

Few things to consider when changing your timing belt.

1. Timing Belt
2. Oil Pump Belt
3. Camshaft Oil Seals x 2
4. Crankshaft Oil Seal
5. Balancer Shaft O-Ring
6. Oil Pump Oil Seal
7. Timing Belt Tensioner
8. Koyo Oil Pump Bearing
9. Koyo Timing Belt Bearing
10. Water Pump (Change if necessary)
11. Valve Cover Gasket
12. Spark Plug O-Rings

Our H22A engines have 2 belts in the timing belt set, instead of one. Therefore, it'll take about 4 - 5 hours to get it changed. I'd recommend only one mechanic to do the H22A engine. He's basically the only guy who's ever touched my engine since i bought my Prelude and also the previous owner brought it to him as well. His name is John Murali and he's based in Hiper Racing in Sunway.

Hope this information helps bro.

ericvai777

Banned
Sep 27, 2006
spyder-net.com
For spare parts, go to Hingan Auto Parts in near Jalan Sungai Besi, After Volvo, Mitsubishi and Nichii Fashion City. Hingan is right next to Pentagon Enterprise and Hyundai. Near the roundabout at Federal Bakery.

In Hingan, look for Ah Pang. He'll help you out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new landmark up north. Finished in signature silver, the 3rd and latest Porsche Centre Penang was officially launched by Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP) today. The cutting edge facility will be a significant addition to Porsche's presence in Malaysia.

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience