Manchester united football club

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i dun think rooney deserved it cos he was rather quiet
and u can see that he actually ran out of gas in the final 15 minutes.

Fletcher had a pretty decent game as well...
and good battle btw ferdinand and yakubu...though it gave me a few scares at times

Silverfish: i would agree with you in saving the money for the summer had it not been for the existance of the glazers.I would rather we throw the money away than letting them use the fans' money to make the club as his. But that said...we are still not sure..till this moment...where do the glazers actually stand.

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
he was tired after d last 15 minutes since run up n down all d time...u can see him shoot then later he'll be at d right back helping neville... his work rate n contribution really marvellous!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I didn't catch the match cause I was bloody tired. But I did catch the highlights.

From all accounts, Ronnie was our best and worst of the night. Best attacker, most inventive, biggest threat. He seems to lift his game whenever his teammates are playing crap. Good lad.

Not so good, is his embarrassing attempts to cheat. It has been awhile since he last pulled crap like this and I was rather happy about it. Don't know why he decided to revert to old ways. I'm sure Fergie and the other players will talk to him about it, although they'll begrudgingly admit that Ronnie won the game for United.

I especially don't get why he decided to go down for the penalty. He actually went past the keeper and the ball wasn't going anywhere too far. Why didn't he just round the keeper and tap it in. He would have been easily faster than the backtracking defenders to the ball and then it would have been an empty goal to roll the ball into. I don't get the boy sometimes. Still needs some growing up to do.

Overall, I could see we missed a hatful of chances to bury the game early. Our wasteful ways continue to rear its ugly head every now and then. The loan deal of Larsson, I think couldn't have been better in this regard. But, looking on the bright side, we got 3 points yet again when we are not playing our best. This bodes well my friends.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
and we can actually stretch it to 9 points with the games against shitty...with the chel 'shit' playing the 'arse' nal.
but we always suffer from hiccups against shitty

btw...giggs did not have a good game against middlesbrough apart from the great cross....he missed a hatful of chances..and did not pass when he should have...
but let's hope everything will be fine starting from benfica.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great result against Middleborough!!! 3 important points in de bag!!! Yep, myself hv a few scares too... Jus dun understand y everytime when MU r playing Middleborough at de Riverside Stadium v tences to hv scares... When they equalised, i was like:' Diuuuuuuuuuuuuu looooooooooo... MU gonna drop another 2 points here?!!' But great response from de team, great cross from Giggsy n a superd header from Flecther!!! :_:

Gotta give credit for Flecther in this game!!! He was so hard working, determine n having a very good game... Although he is not in de Carrick mold, he did really well in replacing him when choosen to play by SAF!!! I think for Flecther he is more suitable to play in de middle than playing on de flanks... As for Rooney, i think he had another quiet game... Very unlike him... there were few half chances n passes tht he hv missed where he normally wil take it... Scholesy was de main man for MU again in this match!!! Dictating de play, protecting de defence well n bring composure to de team...

Mmm... As for de transfer/loan deal of Henrik Larsson, am very very suprised tht SAF hv managed to bring him into de team (Finally!!!)... SAF hv always been a big fan of Larsson... Tried to bring him to 'Old Toilet' 2 yrs back b4 he eventually decided to join Barca instead from Celtic... Its really a win win situation to all parties, de club, de player himself n de owner Mr. Glazer too... I think what SAF luv Larsson so much is his maturity, intellegent n experiences/composure... For me, Larsson wil bring something 'different' to MU forward line...

With Larsson in, Rossi back from loan n Solksjear n Smith back to full fitness come Jan, MU wil hv enough firepower to win de club more important points!!! So now de focus wil b searching for a midfielder... Pak Ji Sung wil b back in Jan too according to reports!!!! :_: Tht's Great!!!

troy.a

Jan 8, 2006
Anyone heard ~ Jose's technicolour overcoat (MP3 track) before? Have a copy in my possession, can PM to any interested party the track & have a good laugh..... This may not the right place to put up such a post but can't think of anywhere else to put it up for a good laugh......

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
There r no new injury for MU, so hopefully SAF wil choose de strongest n settled side to play against Benfica... Jus play de normal attacking game... Attack is de best way of defence... Carrick wil b back to de starting line up... Am expecting a win although it wil not b easy... All MU players wil b fire-up for this, no one wanna to b out of de ECL so early after what happened last season... Oso there wil b abt 20 million pound at stake for de club!!! :_:

Not sure what's with Benfica, but both SAF n Mr. Arrogant oso said tht they played a very good game against Sporting Lisbon last wk n won 2-0 away... So it wil b a very interesting game on Wed nite(or Thurs Morning Msia time)...

Benfica need to win de game in order for them to qualify into de knock out stage, so they wil b coming to Old Toilet n fight for it... This might suit MU, as there wil b lotsa spaces for our wingers to explore with... MU need to take their chances well...

De 1st goal of this game wil b crucial!!!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
benfica is a good side but united should qualify,anything less then that sure unacceptable...:_:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
the worst mistake is mistaken belief that "should qualify". MU should be aware of this. benfica can be tricky. LFC did take it for granted before & paid the price.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, as lotsa papers said - This is MU 3rd n final chance to get tht 'Single point' wish wil enable them to qualify into de knock out stage!!! Wah lan eh... So damn strange, MU need 3 games for tht single point?!! :X-:

Benfica is a very good team with lotsa quality on their list... But at hom backing by de recent good runs of form n so many MU fans, i think MU must do it this time!!!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
we have failed to beat dortmund at home in d semi,mardrid,monaco,porto,benfica n now benfica pulak... benfica few season ago is 1 of d uefa best but they keep making money n selling d star players... they r tricky in midfield but their defence or attackers i think united can kautim!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Pheew! We had to make life difficult for ourselves, yet again.

By being tentative and not exerting ourselves early, we let Benfica on to us and ultimately paid the price when they scored. Only then did we get out of the shell and started being the United we all know and love.

Thank you Vida for another important, thumping header. He has a knack for it, for sure.

On with the next round and the possibility of meeting Real or Barca.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Bring it on baybeh !

I think we need to let the opponent score very early in every match, so that we can play like that

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience